or Connect

Posts by Parker

voated for concept4st -- i liked the "textural interplay", layers and various shades of black and gray, not just stark black/blue. also black shoooz.    lots of good fits tho. black and blue is a good combo.
already a few things for sale on the auction sites. really liking this collection.  
huh?   I did have a MH knit like that one, but different color. it's pretty heavy weight and I guess I just wasn't feeling it. someone with more steez bought it from me - same price as I got it for and much less than the one on gruiled. I don't mind because it looks better on him than me.    I bought 2 things yesterday from "that site" though. 
yeah pretty intense. I guess a lot of the prints and ornamentation is inspired by Miao China.
a few more backstage photos of A/W15-16 w different views. the fireman jackets are growing on me.              
@Kaplan  I believe they are just the London boot model, but no speed hooks. def inspired by Fuuma's pair, but I think he went with the wingtip and nowegian sole. I went P2 last with plain double sole.   @Eddiee  got those from eBay last year. I always keep an eye for old HL stuff. that season was so good.    @penanceroyaltea @Bam!ChairDance I was going to say I am lazy and all black is easy, but I'm gonna go with BCD's explanation :-) a white dress shirt would...
hahah, I'm just a fashion dweeb like everyone else here.
vintage 2003         Dries Van Noten dinner jkt Helmut Lang aviator (aka mariachi) pants Vass Fuuma boots Unqlo tee
  this is all I could manage stitches. black is barely an accent ;( blue schneider baseball jkt white tee gray Levis white/blue/black raf shooz black zissou belt - no viz
one of the recent Bourdains had him in some outying Paris neighborhoods (10th or 19th maybe) trying more modern food. it seemed to fit in that context. more of an updated bistro - not really trying to be a Brooklyn type place. but agree, would be weird to try to create some "locavore/artisan joint in more central part of town in a hausmann interior. Boeuf Bourguignon 4life.   rft: I just sold a couple old HL and yohji things and the shipping address was a design dept at...