or Connect

Posts by Parker

Thanks, that looks perfect. I'll take a look at the book next time. 
Anyone have a favorite medium gray herringbone suiting? Something not too delicate, but also not too heavy.
80s / Laser / New Age / EDM / quilted Dries Blazer sz 46  
   fwiw I'm not advocating this look. in fact Jagger is not such a great fashion icon. I like some of his Studio 54 Halston-era looks or his early Ivy Mod looks but otherwise he's just kinda trashy. the tunic is a tough thing to pull off.
that tie really puts the gauche into Rive Gauche.   srly tho, the slight flare looks good on you. if it's your thing, let your freak flag fly man. 
Super nice wool Jil knit. Blue and gray. Made in Italy. Size 48. Excellent condition. Includes free US shipping. Int'l can be arranged. pm if interested.    shoulders: 17" chest: 22" length: 28" sleeve: 25.5"  
J. Lindeberg
  Really? Are you talking about the What Are You Wearing thread? my experience is different. 
Boo for artifical arbitrary forum-centric division. There is no Wall! The Wall is a myth. What is "Classic"? If you wear a suit in the street is it "Streetwear"? The bolognese sauce metaphor works! Down with the Wall! Up with sauce!
  Yeah, the shapeless sack is pretty dowdy. Seems like it needs cool accessories like sunglasses, a cigarette or "be a jazz drummer" to make it really look good. I like them though and I take in the sides a bit to give the jacket some shape. Ivy jackets have all those great details: 1/4" topstitching, hook vent, 2 button sleeves, no darts, shoulder stitching, etc. It's defintiely a vintage look, so may not be pushing the whole look forward per this thread theme.  I think...