or Connect

Posts by Parker

I passed a dude in my neighborhood wearing the perdu chat suit last night. I had to double take to see if he kept the poster on. He did.😺
old fits so not really eligible, but I wanted to support this excellent challenge idea! crazy busy work week for me.   floral scarf two ways. MC   SW
for this thread, I will use the following emoji for the second time ever. this goes out to Steve, the metalhead.    
Suit looks good to me as-is, Stanley. esp the back view and side view photos. I like the way the pants flare and rest on the shoes. That late 70s  style begs a longer point collar (cross reference Barims) though. I prefer the darker simpler tie in the side view photo. Dacron® requires some sleezier accessories imo. Of course, I prefer a more period correct look. If you're gonna wear a retro suit, just go all in with grooming, shoes, etc. I'm with Mikey in that going...
Jeb Bush taking cues from the tieless SAs http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/17/fashion/jeb-bush-makes-a-major-fashion-statement.html?
Ring Jacket Dress Shirt • size 15 (39) • fits slim • soft, medium weight cotton • semi-spread collar • worn a few times, size tag is frayed • $45 + free domestic shipping   shoulders: 17.5"  chest: 20" length: 31" sleeve 26.5"         Coming Soon by Yohji Yamamoto Shirt • size 48 (medium) • fits roomy • soft, light weight cotton • small collar, tux bib and placket on elbows • worn a few times • $35 + free domestic shipping   shoulders:...
Veronique Branquinho Trench Coat  • soft but substantial cotton canvas • two patch pockets, two upper hand pockets • swelled edge detailing • very good condition, normal wear, no blemishes   Size 48 fits slim shoulders: 17" chest: 21" length from under collar: 44 sleeve: 26"   free shipping via USPS Priority with tracking in the USA. Int'l buyers please pm for more info. Thanks.  
I've always assumed Miles had on a pair of Weejuns. Kind of surprised to see the desert boots.
Rad! -- this was a great idea and super fun challenge. It was cool to see how people's style came through in their choices -- and even better to see them actually modeled :-) Glad msg got a prize, too.   LA Guy, oh I understand your art, your interstate-vagabond-hustler art. 
omg this is the best thread ever.