or Connect

Posts by Parker

I love the feeling of putting something on and it just fits you perfectly (i.e. how you envision item looking + item physically being the right size and shape for your body). that combination of "looks good, feels good" adds up to contentment for me. Doesn't actually happen too often. a lot of things are one or the other.   related sidenote: I'm starting to think less about having a logicial, thought-out visual style and more about everything in my wardobe having some...
thanks EG dudes. the lighter color I like better so that's good. now to find it in a Med. I was also thinking of pairing with faded banged up jeans and Vans.
sorry to hear that dude. junya sizing is weird ime. I have size S that are 34"+ in the waist. but I've also seen M with 30"...   edit that was for @penanceroyaltea 
I like this batik blazer. does anyone know which is the true color -- or does it actually come in a light and a dark version?     
New VASS plain toe boot - $625 • London model blucher boot • P2 "New Peter" last • black calf pebble grain • plain double sole • new, never worn, excellent quality • includes lasted trees and dust bags • inspired by the "Fuuma Boot"   Size 42 heel to toe outsole: 12" (30.2cm) width outsole: 4" (10.1cm)   free shipping via USPS Priority with trackgin in the USA. Int'l buyers please pm for more info. Thanks.    
New VASS plain toe boot - $625 • London model blucher boot • P2 "New Peter" last • black calf pebble grain • plain double sole • new, never worn, excellent quality • includes lasted trees and dust bags   Size 42 heel to toe outsole: 12" (30.2cm) width outsole: 4" (10.1cm)   free shipping via USPS Priority with trackgin in the USA. Int'l buyers please pm for more info. Thanks.    
#1: Sartoria Ambrosi Tartan Pants - $SOLD • soft cashmere/wool flannel rust and navy     #1: Sartoria Ambrosi Gray Flannel Pants - $SOLD • soft light gray wool flannel       • hand-stitching galore • flat front, coin pocket, side adjusters, cuff button, button fly • handmade in Naples by family run sartoria • certified crazy Styleforum story (included with purchase) • worn once, too small for me now   Size ~ 32 : waist 16" x 2 rise 10.5" inseam...
Napoli Su Misura Gray Suit - $SOLD • medium gray English sharkskin about 11oz • buggy lined  • very light canvas • regular shoulder • handmade in Naples • worn once, too small for me   Size ~ 36 (46): shoulders 17.5" chest 19.5" lenght boc 28.5" sleeve 24" trouser waist 16.5" x 2 rise 10.25" inseam 28.5" leg open 8" 4cm cuff         Napoli Su Misura Navy Sport Coat - $SOLD • soft cashmere/wool hopsack • buggy lined  • very light canvas • spalla...
+1 ^ not only appropriate, but sometimes they even look better :-)  looks "american" in the best sense to me: casual, a bit rugged, trad.    Lorcan fit yes. I was going to chop my hair this week but maybe I'll wait it out. I'm about a month away from full fledge Dogtown Zboy.
ii