or Connect

Posts by Parker

I like when people give feedback and suggestions. It's nice to have some discussion along with all the fit photos. Regis is confident enough with his own style to take or leave any advice. I liked that Teger was trying to suggest a different brand that might better fit Regis' shoulders. (Of course, "better" is open to interpretation). The issue, that Fuuma and maybe others pointed out, is that the sloped shoulder, 3-roll-2 style traditional Canterelli jacket is at odds...
Barneys FW14 is up.
^ navy jkt looks really good, teger.   - - -    there's another Barena thread here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/373906/the-official-barena-styles-and-sizing-thread   maybe the mods ( @LA Guy  ) can combine the two. 
  sweet. thanks guys. love the kilim slippers and the yellow morocans. Will look into it!    what the huh? I must have missed some styfo meme. is that like PENTS?
heheh, I know probably not ideal shoe with this combo. can anyone hook me up with some leather Moroccan slippers?    Tiralleur and I may be the only ones here who like tassles.
tassles!     Dries Uniqlo C&J   thanks to @el Bert for the jacket find. from my fave 06 DvN collection.  
KenP shredding shorebreak in EG...  insta-vote!   super fun challenge. nice work by everyone. nn, gas pumping takes a lot of energy. I had to get out of the car! plus this place is down across the tracks so it's sketchy too. :-D
It's the middle of July, so I wore my Snowpants.      Ys blazer moca x sol lewitt tee snowpants forfex sneakrs
MoK, I have this strange premonition that the longshoreman-roustabout version of you is around the corner ready to rough up the flower-child beatnik version of you.       I say this having affinity for both modalities.