or Connect

Posts by Parker

at least we finally get to break out the winter stuff we kopped over summer 
Not sure if this is a new Yohji retailer, but I found this Italian shop that carries YYPH last week. I think they had a sz 2 in that jacket. it's sold out now, but you might keep an eye on the site in case someone returns it. They also had the matching trousers which I was thinking about, but didn't think I could pull them off :-D
 “I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion.”  ― Yohji Yamamoto  but also : how to get coffee stain out of shirt:-)that sucks sorry, merry xmas
 here 
scarves!                                
love that tee. I just flipped thru the attachment lookbook. pretty great stuff for ss15. esp like that first look with the cropped patns and long jacket 'suit'. 
hahahsorry stitchbro!  I cleared out my photobucket awhile back. anyway it's almost 2015. time for new records happy festi-hannu-kwanz-uh-mas errbody  
 wait for better price -- or other model (those are too crazy for me personally, I dont like the faux holes). I've got a couple pair of Junya patchworks and got them for less than 250usd on raku or y!
 80s power pop + Belgian fashion  = A ++
thanks guys. that jacket is a grail item for sure.    on another note, happy 3 year anniversary to this thread and big thanks to @Ivwri for starting it. I know discussion has slowed down a bit lately. I've been trying to contribute a little more just because I enjoy it so much. Like most of us I'm a big Yohji fan and have only become more so thanks to the knowledge, generosity and all-around friendliness of you guys. I might be a bit of an odd man out since I'm not a...