or Connect

Posts by lineate

I tried it on a while ago. The fabric was very stiff. It had high arm holes and the body was cut a bit fuller, making it feel like it was really flowing around me. I was surprised at how different it looked to the pictures online.
What's up with the new build on Uniqlo jeans? 72% Cotton, 26% Polyester, 2% Spandex? Gross.    http://shop.uniqlo.com/uk/goods/075760   New for SS.     
I'm absolutely buying that quilted shirt. It looks immense.    I have the gradient sweatshirt - it is so good. 
  I don't have any pictures, however I've tried it on in store, but couldn't purchase it. The fit was very odd for my body and I found myself between sizes (I' 6'2" and about 175lb).   The quality was alright, the leather seemed supple enough. However, while the sleeves look almost exactly like the photos, the body of the jacket was a bit more shiny. 
  Do you mean the leather bomber with nubuck sleeves?
  Have you by any chance washed these? I sized down 1 (to 31) when I bought them, but after a wash (40C, hang dry) they have almost expanded a full size.    Usually shit shrinks when washed. 
Stunning jacket, lovely story. It's easy to see why you love it so much.
I bought a solid colour one and sent it right back. The fit is poor and the construction is awful. The weave is so loose yo can see through it. When I tried it on, it looked fine in the chest and arms but billowed out baggily at the waist. I'm 6'2" and about 175.
    The "leather", hell, all the materials, in this collection are going to be awful.    They're going to feel awful, cut up your feet and fall apart after a wash.    Don't fool yourself, this is a massive pile of do not buy. 
Also should mention that the structured jumper is WARM. It's actually a nice, thick knit not a cheap job. Good buy.