or Connect

Posts by lineate

I was actually looking at the wool leisure trousers the other day - but i thought they'd wear more like pyjamas than jeans.
I want a pair of wool trousers I can wear like jeans - any suggestions?
Rick Owens practically invented the cock bib, but that's even more dear than Geller.
Uniqlo.
A suit can only be altered so much before it looks weird. I learned this the hard way. That said, trousers can easily be tapered down to nothing - but be careful to keep it proportionate to the rest of the suit.
Anyone know where I can get the nicest Chelsea boot or jodhpurs for about £150-£200?
I buy my normal size. I find the sleeves a bit big on the few I have, but that's not something I can really size down out of.
As far as I can tell, anything Uniqlo labels "slim" fits the same as their "slim fit straight" jeans. The only time I noticed an exception to this was those awful £9 colour jeans that had the tiniest top block ever.
As far as I can tell, anything Uniqlo labels "slim" fits the same as their "slim fit straight" jeans. The only time I noticed an exception to this was those awful £9 colour jeans that had the tiniest top block ever.
I went TTS but I was my jeans more frequently than some raw denim people. They don't stretch that much with wear.