or Connect

Posts by lineate

I thought this as well, but I ended up buying the black OD slims and they are comfy as fuck. Like wearing pyjamas.
That is an excellent fit! I have that exact same suit and am going to try to wear it casually.Did you have it tailored quiet a bit? I think I may need to get the jacket taken in a bit.
I picked up 2 white grosgrain oxfords from the Regent Street shop yesterday and they're really nice. I'm 6'2" and 175lbs an took a medium. The fabric is really soft, I think a big step up from last season. No slim fits in the UK, but I'd be keen to try them on.
Fair enough.
Sorry if this has been mentioned before but ... Why not just tuck your shirt in? Problem solved, proportions sorted and, boom, you look like a grown-up! Also, you'll save on tailoring.
What do you guys about the cotton stretch blazers? Nice things about them: - super lightweight - unlined - navy and beige look alright Shit things about them ... - I think the fabric is possibly a bit shiny - could be beyond super lightweight, almost like wearing a shirt To cop or wait for slim fit linen jackets to hit. Hmm.
The problem with those boots is that, with that sole, they are in that awful trainer/show hybrid area. Get a proper pair of dbs from somewhere like Clarks or a proper pair f chukkas from somewhere like Alden. H Hudson also does nice, slim chukkas at a much lower price-point.You can get oxfords literally anywhere. Uniqlo makes them in every colour of the rainbow every season. Off the high street, check out the Americana retailers like BB, Gant or RL.
What a wonderful thread, thanks for starting this!    I've got small and scattered thoughts on the subject …    ***   I spend a large amount of time thinking about, researching, searching for and purchasing my clothing. You are all with me. You know what it's like.    What I've noticed is that I increasingly feel bad about this. Actually that's wrong. I don't ever feel bad about buying. I feel bad about the time I invest. Like I should be doing something...
I love the clean look of the trousers on the website, very true to all of COS' influences. However, I feel like I can never nail this 100% in real life. For example: Is this a standard no break, or more tapered and plopped right on the very top of the shoe? What could I be doing wrong (besides horribly over thinking this)?