or Connect

Posts by lineate

I need a beater navy blazer and uniqlo only has shit at the moment, which means in basically out of ideas. I'm in the UK, tall and slim. Please send help. I also don't want to buy total shit, so no Zara, H&M, whatever suggestions, please.
Desperately need a best navy blazer and all the Uniqlo options suck at the minute. UK Flagship had year cotton/linen blend jackets that looked like total shit. Uhg.
I have a satchel and duffle from Herschel and I fucking LOVE them. Rugged nylon canvas, fully lined, waterproof zippers, bloody brilliant. My duffle even has a separate compartment for shoes.
I'm 6'2" and 12.5st and I take a medium in pretty much every jacket Uniqlo makes. The washed cotton look kind of cool slouchy. They bring out a slim fit linen in the summer which is nice as well.
I love a Uniqlo blazer. I have a washed cotton that I wore pretty much every day last summer.
Nope I bought the ones with hi synthetic count. I saw them online and balked, but touched them in the store and they were quite nice.I think I wash my jeans more than a lot of posters. I've won these days on end and washed them multiple times and the black is still rich.
I thought this as well, but I ended up buying the black OD slims and they are comfy as fuck. Like wearing pyjamas.
That is an excellent fit! I have that exact same suit and am going to try to wear it casually.Did you have it tailored quiet a bit? I think I may need to get the jacket taken in a bit.
I picked up 2 white grosgrain oxfords from the Regent Street shop yesterday and they're really nice. I'm 6'2" and 175lbs an took a medium. The fabric is really soft, I think a big step up from last season. No slim fits in the UK, but I'd be keen to try them on.
Fair enough.