or Connect

Posts by soporific88

I think your signature drew a line across the measurements, made it look like a 20 on my screen
Are you sure the Length is correct? 20 1/2 " from BoC seems very off
Sold
For your consideration a pair of DC Lewis navy blue captoe oxfords. Great shoes, good quality construction. I would say these run true to size, perhaps even a bit smaller due to the slim shape of the shoes. These are dark navy blue (almost black).   Purchased from another member here, I have had these for around a year and have never got around to wearing them. I'm anticipating a move soon and wish to lighten my load a bit.    Shipped with original box and lasted trees,...
For your consideration a pair of  an exquisite pair of the Allen Edmonds Strand in Brown Shell Cordovan in size 9D on the 5 last. Purchased from another member here, I have had these for around a year and have never got around to wearing them. I'm anticipating a move soon and wish to lighten my load a bit.  Please note there is slight color difference between the shoes, the left shoe appears to be a bit lighter than the left     Shipped with original box and felt...
For your consideration a pair of Alden x J Crew Cap-Toe Shell Cordovan Boots in size 8.5 B/D. I have had these boots for around a year and have never got around to wearing them. I'm anticipating a move soon and wish to lighten my load a bit.    Shipped with original box and felt bags. Please reach out with any questions as I cannot accept any returns. Price is paypal and shipped within the CONUS, I will not ship internationally.  You are welcome to pick these up in...
I
Nice 
A size might help or do we throw $300 at you and take a chance
congrats