or Connect

Posts by Szeen

I don't mind creasing on my shoes; but on the derbies, it looks like the are going to crack soon lol
Just wondering if the creases are normal to look like this for the CP derbies.  
Wondering if you guys add a heel taps on your AE to prolong the life of the heel? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anyone with experience ordering from Bootsonline.com.au or Nungar from Toronto, Canada? Did you get hit with duties? Thanks in advance!
Same here - working for me in Canada. Picked up some CP BBall Lows Biege!
Another BBall low sizing question: if size 41 Achilles fits perfect and a 41 Derby shine feels tight for me, should I still size down for BBall or get a 41? Thanks
I guess I'll check it out in person soon. Being in Toronto, every other person has a Canada Goose lol. Just wanted to have something different. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really like the minimalistic looks but I am wondering if the Node Down jacket is warm enough for Toronto weather. Can anyone chime in?
Are the pictures of Margiela GAT in Black from TBS a little off or are the suede part actually more burgundy looking? 
Picked up last week