or Connect

Posts by ssb501

sold! 
Bump! Price dropped to 100!
Bump! Price dropped to 120! Priced to sell make me an offer!
I have a beautiful pair of APC petit standard cords that I need to get rid of. I bought them from lagarconne a year ago and never got around to wearing them. They are absolutely gorgeous and completely unworn. The endclothing link below is the same color as the ones I own. Price is pretty negotiable, btw. Make me a reasonable offer and I'll probably take it!   http://www.endclothing.com/a-p-c-petit-standard-corduroy-pants.html   Measurements:                          ...
Dave, these are being shipped from CONUS (chicago)
Looking to buy outlier three way shorts in 30/31. Please let me know if you want to get rid of them.
I purchased these Isaia chiseled black captoes from another member a while back and although they are marked as 11D (was told they fit TTS), these are more like an 12 D . Absolutely beautiful shoes. They are a perfect black captoes. Made in Italy, beautiful last and made with incredible leather. I believe Isaia shoes are made by Sutor Mantellassi. New and never been worn (only tried on by me for 5 min on carpet). Length. 13 1/4 Width 4 1/4   BUMP: PRICE DROP 200
Just curious, do these fit big? Usually boots fit large, but are these TTS? I wear 11.5 usually in most shoes.
Looking for Alden Indy in Size 11 in excellent/like new condition. Make a reasonable offer of sale and there's a good chance I'll take em off your hands!
Quite the shoe. Can we get pictures of soles?