or Connect

Posts by Farhad19620

Tans: Browns: The browns are still missing their dark oak Shannons and Galways... [/quote] Lovely collection, thank you for sharing!
Don't try it, that would be my advice as most of the EG loafers I have tried fit very tight after a few hours your feet will start to feel uncomfortable.Trust me I have learnt it the hard way, paying a pretty hefty price for the mistakes I have made and still make- LOL
Oh wish the Alderly were in a size 8 Uk!
Beautiful colour the shoes are now, before they were just unwearable! They look excellent now, Enjoy.
Yes you are right, (buy cheap buy twice) it cost be around GBP 180 which will now go in the bin!I think this is pig leather as I have never seen such rubbish in my entire life! you can not wax it or polish it as the finish is more like rubber/plastic then leather?Oh! why do I even look at anything besides my favourites JL. EG , C&J, Viberg or Trickers! You would think at this age I would have learnt my lesson by now LOL)-
An article in the Sunday times magazine, interesting but they have the pricing wrong the shoes are around GBP 4000!
God knows which line it is but feels like a mixture of leather , rubber and plastic.
I recently bought a pair of Alfred Sargent boots, I have a lot of respect for this brand and consider them to be very well made good English shoes but I must admit the quality of the leather used on these boots is the worst I have ever seen! When it comes to cheap leather I wish companies like these should just refuse to use such cheap quality leather!
I take an E 8 in the 202 and 64 last and 8.5 in a all the other last but it also depends on the shape of your feet. Best to try on a pair before you buy, what may be a good fit for me does not mean it will be the same for you.