or Connect

Posts by Farhad19620

I use both but the metal ones need to be used only very lightly!
Just exchanged them for a new pair. I have been a customer for over 25 years and have always had excellent service.
I would love to recommend anyone who wants to deal directly with the EG shop in London to buy from them without any hesitation, their customer service is excellent. I am really pleased with the way they handled a recent issue I had, great service makes customers feel that they care about developing a long-term relationship which means more than just making a sale. Keep up the good work Robert and thank you to your full team.
I keep my with the shoe trees inserted in the box in my shoe cupboard but not always in the shoe bags unless I am storing them away for a while or travelling. I also like to brush or clean my shoes every time before wearing.I also think that the shoe trees from EG are one of the best as they fit the last and shape of the shoes so well, I do have other shoe trees which I use for my shoes and boots but the EG ones fit perfectly with their shoes.
The boots are not marked as seconds as you will see from the pictures because EG Mark a B inside their shoes if they are seconds and I have bought from the factory many times and always there is the explanation of the problem inside the box written in a sheet of paper!I can fully understand if I had bought them on eBay or from the factory shop I would expect some imperfections but buying them from the flagship boutique is what has shocked me the most! I have found my...
Gentlemen, I need a bit of advice please. I bought a pair of Galway boots from the EG shop in London last July which I moved on to a fellow member . We both new about a colour variation between the inside of the tongue of both boots , something I did not notice while I was at the shop at the time of buying the boots but only realised later and the boots were on sale but I was never told that this was the problem with the boots! Anyway today he has written the following...
This will be a beautiful Galway boot!
Wow wonderful collection of Galway! Thanks for sharing