or Connect

Posts by Farhad19620

A beautiful boot!
Lovely boots, thanks for sharing
Both boots are lovely but I prefer the first one! Do you know what the retail on these were in the shop please if you don't mind me asking?
Thank you everyone for the input, much appreciated. Alden x Frans Boone PT Boot Cigar Cordovan For me this is a wonderful boot but sadly out of stock!
Thank you Bakes11771, excellent information, I will pass on the Chromexel for now.
Gentlemen, I am looking to buy my first pair of Alden (Alden Munson Boot Brown in Chromexcel) Is anyone familiar with this leather Chromexcel? I have no experience with this leather, is there anything particular that I need to know or be aware about? I would also like to know what the quality of the Alden boots are in comparison to JL, Edward Green , Crockett&Jones or Trickers as I only have experience with English shoes and boots I am not sure what to expect? these...
Tans: Browns: The browns are still missing their dark oak Shannons and Galways... [/quote] Lovely collection, thank you for sharing!
Don't try it, that would be my advice as most of the EG loafers I have tried fit very tight after a few hours your feet will start to feel uncomfortable.Trust me I have learnt it the hard way, paying a pretty hefty price for the mistakes I have made and still make- LOL