or Connect

Posts by Farhad19620

My new babies! Wishing everyone a very happy new year
The sales person knew of only one 82 last in an E and F fitting but I did notice that two shoes looked a lot more different on the 202 last but that could be due to the shape and model of the shoes.What I have preveously experienced is that a single, double or rubber sole can make a lot of difference with the fitting of the shoe or boots. There was unfortunately nothing that I wanted in my size on sale.
New 82 last? not heard of this one before but will ask at the shop today, just on my way there in a hour.I know there is an E82 and F82 but not heard of any new 82 last.
I wish everyone a blessed holiday season. May this Christmas bring you comfort, joy, peace and happiness to last throughout the coming year!
I do not think it is anything to do with the sole but it could be that the particular last does not fit your feet? I have only ever had this issue with the 82last due to the shape of my feet.Otherwise I wear my Galway boots for ten hours a day with no problems.
Very nice, congratulations.
Maybe the weather was not cold enough for wearing boots? when I wear my boots and the weather is not really cold I take them off sometimes when I am indoors.This weather so far has been quite mild here and I have not had many chances to wear my boots.
WoW, flying over from Geneva to London to buy a pair of shoes! normally people who own private jets make such trips.Reminds me of the time I used to take every opportunity from my work to fly to Geneva to buy my Cigars .The discounts at the London store are normally 25-30 percent in the sale, boots are down to around GBP 600 and shoes around GBP 450/550. None of the current models you will find in the sale and some are slight seconds or discontinued models.To be honest if...