or Connect

Posts by Farhad19620

I hope this does not violate the rule of this thread in anyway but I am wondering if these shoes I am wearing today were made by EG? I bought them about eight years ago from Cleverley but I do not think Cleverley make their own ready to wear shoes!
+1, I regret selling mine, only because it was in RG and I prefer PT and am looking for one in WG but the prices now have more then tripled!Anyway lets stick to EG shoes and boots, found this on the internet which I think is a good picture of a great boot!
Very nice, thanks for sharing, every time I buy a few items from RRL but this year I found nothing I really liked!
Congratulations on the Malvern , lovely shoes.
Beautiful! a boot fit for purpose. Thanks for sharing , love them!
The lay out for the sale was quite different to before as they have had the shop redone now it is different lay out but I found not a lot was on sale this time!They had quite a few shoes but then not many of the sizes were left. Prices were around 495/550
Visited the EG London shop sale yesterday, sadly nothing like these were on offer!
Nice boots congratulations but is called rough-out leather if I am not wrong as I tried these at the Purdey shop myself a while ago!