or Connect

Posts by Farhad19620

Someone asked me to share a few pictures with him of my JL 2005 so I thought I will share them here as well!
Beautiful combo! I really like that
64 last?[/quote] Yes this is the F 64 but not much of a difference between the F and E fitting F64 E64
Thank you gentlemen.
Thank you gentlemen, they are Rosewood and I love this colour so much that I am also thinking of getting the Dundee shoes in the same colour!
LoL, glad you read my rant on the JL forum!Unfortunately they are not plimsoles but another pair of Galway!
I wrote a post a few months ago about the problems I was having with my feet and my pediatrist recommended that I seriously think about the type of footwear I wear hence I had to get something that fitted we well, not be too tight on the toes and not too loose either!
I have listed a pair of my Galway boots for sale , if anyone is interested please do have a look and feel free to ask any questions. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Edward-Green-Galway-boots-for-Holland-amp-Holland-size-UK-8-/111663737209?&_trksid=p2056016.m2516.l5255
(JL will continue to make and sell shoes), I honestly hope they do! they do not make automobiles so lets hope they can carry on making shoes!(Paula Gerbase will continue to get paid more than many on this forum), not sure who this is but anyway good luck with their earnings.(and SF members will continue to buy shoes. Life goes on) Of course!(Can we let this "new design direction" thing rest and continue appreciating the shoes? ) This is most important but there is...