or Connect

Posts by Farhad19620

Anyone like vintage watches? I am enjoying wearing this one these days a lot! In comparison to my Portuguese it feels tiny!
Beautiful shoes, congratulations, enjoy.
Thank you, yes it is the 64E last.
Thanks gents for for your concern and I understand that you may be feeling my pain! Cleav, I am in between a 8 and 8.5. Most of my shoes and boots are in size UK 8.
I am not why I have this problem but recently it has stared becoming worse! This could be due to certain medication I take there may be some water retention, during the day my feet swell a lot and this could be putting pressure on the small toes. This does not only happen in EG shoes, any shoe I wear this is a problem of course unless I wear trainers which I do not like, having said that I do have a pair of Berluti trainers but they are more shoes then trainers if you know...
LOL , not selling yet Sir! I am a size 8- 8.5. Depending on the shape and style that will be no good for you anyway! LOL
On the topic of shoe sizes after a recent visit to my podiatrist, I may have to seriously consider my collection of footwear! I have been wearing JL and EG shoes for about thirty years but once or twice in the year I develop serious corns on my small toes! She is adamant this is to do with the type of shoes I wear daily and advised me I should look to a different style or size! I love my shoes and am not a trainer's type of guy! let this not be discouraging to any one...
I am afraid I only like ridgeway, Medway or commando sole , I am not a great fan of the Dainite sole!
These are the Lancaster boots made for Holland &Holland with the ridgeway sole . The boots are similar to the C&J Chepstow but slightly higher with speed hooks at the top.The boots are made on the 325 last