or Connect

Posts by Farhad19620

A hugh thank you to you LOL!
My vote would be for the Rosewood CC.
I agree 100% the Galway on the 64 last is the most authentic looking country/ hunting boots the rest are all secondary for me!
The boots are good and the 72 last is great but I would not be able to wear this colour.
Watch 100%
Congratulation BenLeaman and NewStart on the new addition to your family, hope mothers and babies are doing well by the grace of the Almighty.
So true Cleav. And yes sometimes you can pick up some really good bargains at M&S
If the shoe lets your feet slip out when laced up then this is really not a good fit if you ask me but if you are happy with them then it is fine.I personally do not prefer insoles unless they are orthotic insoles for walking boots which is fine otherwise I think dress shoes should fit like a glove from day one for me otherwise it is a waste IMHO.
The 202 last I believe is the flagship last by EG, elegant and very traditionally English, a very comfortable last which I can wear all day without any problems at all.The 82 last is the nearest looking last to a bespoke shoe, beautiful, slender and elegant, IMHO I think it is the best looking last in the business but if they fit your feet.I have quite broad feet and the 82 last unfortunately does not work for me.The main difference between the two last's is mainly at the...
100% correct, they can sell plimsoles in any colour boxes, personally I think pink would have been a better option! LOLI read an article about twenty years ago or maybe more in one of the newspapers and it stated " These are the shoes you may want to be buried in and take to the grave" I agreed then but surely not anymore.