or Connect

Posts by Farhad19620

Beautiful pair of Oxford's
Nice colour and lovely leather, a Galway boots would also look very nice'
Love the Galways in the Zug and on the 64 last but somehow I like these a lot also! I am wearing them today.
IMHO one of the best looking boots is the Galway boot on the 64 last! Depends what you are after, of course it is not a boot to be worn with a suit ( not that I would wear any boots with a suit) but this boot with a pair of chinos or jeans is just perfect.
Congratulation, they are beautiful boots all around , enjoy and wear in good health. So glad you went with the 64E last and not the F !
I agree, I do not like black shoes except these! and now that EG are making something similar which is even better.
If anyone is after a lovely pair go Galway Boots , please do have a look http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111429186733?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
IMHO Zug is the same as what Edward Green call heather grose, Zug Grain leather is a Water resistant hard-wearing leather, it has a waxy finish.The colour is a reddish brown and as you can see from those picture's above the boots look great!
Very nice, similar to my galway boots in almond country calf.