or Connect

Posts by Farhad19620

If anyone is after a lovely pair go Galway Boots , please do have a look http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111429186733?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
IMHO Zug is the same as what Edward Green call heather grose, Zug Grain leather is a Water resistant hard-wearing leather, it has a waxy finish.The colour is a reddish brown and as you can see from those picture's above the boots look great!
Very nice, similar to my galway boots in almond country calf.
Yes a lot of difference in the feel and the look of the boot, I can wear the 64 last Galways for 15 hours standing and walking all day and my feet are still fine, the ones on the 82 last when I remove them after 8 hours I feel a relief and my small toes are very sore!This may not be the case with everyone and maybe because my feet are broader in front the 82 last in not best suited for me.CTBrummie, thank you for the analogy.
I have had a pair of Galway boots in Heather Gorse but I must mention that strange as it may sound, these boots/leather did stretch a lot more then my normal country calf leather boots.This may just be a one off but I found the boots became quite loose for me hence I had to sell them.Never the less they were still beautiful Galway boots!
Gent's love the beautiful socks and shoes combination here but in the summer it is no show socks for me!
These are beautiful, I have not seen these before? I have something very similar but unfortunately not from EG!
My new shoes, pleasantly surprised with the quality and comfort of these shoes!
I prefer the darker laces but that is only IMHO!
Some lovely shoes and boots up there , thank you for sharing. Enjoy