or Connect

Posts by Farhad19620

I am afraid they may be too tight for you but you should also try the same size but in 888 F fitting
Glad the 202 last also worked for you. The importance of comfort and fit is something I have come to realise with age. You need to find a shoe with the last that fits your individual foot.
Glad there is now some love showing for the 202 last finally. I have always said the 82 last looks beautiful but sadly the fit is not for every feet.The 202 E last is the classic English flagship last from Eg IMHO.
IWC for me! I cannot get my straps to wear out quickly enough so I can buy another strap! LOL
I have a 7.5inch wrist and it is quite a substantial size watch so please make sure first if you are happy with the size.
The 202 is perfect for me82E my feet and toes kill after a few hours.F82, tried a pair of Galway boots the fit was OK but just did not like the shape of the boots, The 82E looks best on the E fitting but it is too tight for me at the toe end.Having said that I have seen a few pairs of shoes on the 82F last and they seam to look OK but I have never tried one hence I just stick to the 202E or 72E last
I love the watch go for it, you cannot go wrong with that watch , which model are you looking to get?
Personally I would choose Dark oak but depends what colours you wear mostly, I like the black also and would love to have one of each .I had one in Night shade and sold it I am regretting it ever since 😩
Westminister on the (888)