or Connect

Posts by Farhad19620

I have listed a Barbour X TO KI TO Wax Jacket (Skyfall) Beacon Limited Edition. SIZE LARGEf or sale and if anyone is after a really good Barbour jacket then this is as good as it gets! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/112177925783?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 If anyone knows where I can find one of the same jackets in XL please let me know.
And their Galway boots are on the 72 last! Excellent idea as I think it is the most comfortable and good looking last for a boot.
Talking about NATO straps , I have have started to take a real liking to them recently
This watch would be lovely in SS or a black metal! Lovely watch, thanks for sharing.
Thank you for sharing and glad you are enjoying the British craftsmanship.
Interesting article in the BBC news today about British watchmaking http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36902222
Due to the way the lugs are set on the Shinola trust me the watch sits very comfortably on the wrist, yes depending on the size of your wrist the 47 may be too big but they also offer the same watch in a 41mm size and even a 38mm.I have the 47mm and the watches sit very comfortably on my 7.5inch wrist, my son has a much smaller size wrist and wears a PAM88 everyday but surprisingly he found the 47mm Shinola much more comfortable on his wrist also.I just hope they go for a...
I agree that the watch may not even be worth a value of 2 pounds but the problem is that I have owned and worn watches worth with a value of over fifty thousand dollars that do not look and feel that good! These are my first quartz watches ever and sadly I have to say they keep time much better then the other expensive watches that I have!A friend of mine bought a Rolex with a few diamonds in them and even if he were to pay me everyday to wear that watch I would not be...
Yesterday afternoon, I stopped into a menswear boutique in Brooklyn that is having a going-out-of-business sale, and that exact watch was 50% off, or $300. I'm looking for a watch with a black face and a tan or brown strap, and this certainly fits the bill, but I had been looking for an automatic. Trying to decide if its worthwhile to drop $300 on something that wasn't my *first* choice.Wow! $ 300 is a great price for the watch, we are not that lucky here in the UK ,...
I love the orange strap on this watch!