or Connect

Posts by m4gdelen4

A.P.C. Knit Cardigan in Navy, size M, brand new without tags.   Slightly short length, 2 button closure, 2 cardigan pockets. 100% wool   Price is $100 or best offer shipped to the 48 states.   Please PM if you have questions about measurements!
Gio in Blue Mist, size 30, brand new with tags.   Excellent construction and perfect cut.    Price is $130, or best offer, shipped to the 48 states.   Please PM me for measurements!
***All prices include shipping to the 48 States***   ****LIMITED TIME OFFER: BUY EVERYTHING FOR $465****     I. Gustav Hoodie in Fig ($130) and Beige ($140), size S, all are like new!   - Beautiful, lightly heathered colors. - Incredibly warm wool blend (41/31/22/6 of wool/cotton/nylon/polyester) - Raglan sleeve with full loopback inner, super soft! - Handwarmer pockets (also loopback)  - Red on has small defect in the drawstring       II....
Excellent lightweight, breezy short-sleeved work shirt from Post O'Alls, size medium.   Brand new with tag but for some reason was shipped to me with the tagged unattached.   Excellent stitching and pocket details, sturdy buttons.   Price is $150, or best offer, shipped to the 48 states.   PM me for measurements!
For sale are a brand new pair of EG Gray Herringbone Type 6 Jeans, without the tags.   Never worn, just tried on.   Beautiful brushed, soft texture.   Straight fit, full rise.     Trying most of what I paid. Price is $220 $195 shipped to the 48 states. Best offers or trade for the same in size 30 are welcome!
 In North America I've only seen it at Haven. It was available at Nepenthes online shop, but I think mediums are gone.
Hey guys these are not particularly sought-after but on the off chance that one of you has a pair of Gray Herringbone Type 6 Jeans in size 30 would you like to trade for my 32? They are new without tags.
 Thank you! I was thinking my EG gray HB jeans for a uniform look, and my olive Highland pants for a more out-there fit.  Thanks. Normally I can dimple my tie no problem, this one is a nightmare! Fabric is too thick and tie is too skinny.  This one is really warm and comfortable. Dunno about this season's bedford but the Andover feels more structured. I don't know how to explain in more technical terms but if you look at photos of both, the Andover comes in tighter in the...
Need some feedback on this half-fit.     FW14 Brown antique wool herringbone Andover + White tab collar shirt Hill-side selvedge denim tie   Is the tie color too dull? The color-contrast between the jacket and the tie show better in person but was wondering if the solid is too bland.