or Connect

Posts by pjmistretta

For sale is a beautiful beige cotton knit Cucinelli crew neck sweater. This piece is a size 52, it is 76% cotton, 24% nylon. I am the original owner of this sweater, and it has been worn once.    **I will only ship to PayPal verified addresses within the continental United States.**   Please email me with any questions. Thanks for looking!  
For sale is a beautiful suede quilted car coat from Ralph Lauren. This piece is like new, worn less than 3 times. There are no signs of wear. The coat will be shipped on the original Ralph Lauren hanger pictured, and it will come with the Ralph Lauren canvas garment bag pictured. This coat is a size small. Please email me with any questions.   **I will only ship to PayPal verified addresses within the continental United States.**   Thanks for...
I am selling a brand new light blue Vilebrequin men's bathing suit with navy turtles. The suit is a men's size medium (M). It still has it's original tags on it, and I will provide the Vilebrequin carrying bag with purchase. Please PM me for offers or questions. Thanks for looking!   **I will only ship to PayPal verified addresses in the continental US.**
For sale are 7 brand new Brioni ties with tags.I am listing them for $85 each. I am willing to see other offers, especially if you buy multiple. I will also compromise on shipping price if you purchase multiple. Shipping will be $5.95 for anywhere in the continental US.    **I will only ship to verified PayPal addresses. Please do not buy if you do not have a verified PayPal address!**   Thank you for looking, and PM me with any questions or offers!
For sale are 3 brand new Brioni ties with tags. Each tie retails for $210, but I am listing them for $90 each. I am willing to see other offers, especially if you buy multiple. I will also compromise on shipping price if you purchase multiple. Shipping will be $5.95 for anywhere in the continental US.    **I will only ship to verified PayPal addresses. Please do not buy if you do not have a verified PayPal address!**   Thank you for looking, and PM me with any...
I am selling two brand new 7-fold Isaia ties with tags. These ties originally retail at $195. I am also selling an Altea Milano tie with tags. It retails at $120. I will ship for $5.95 anywhere in the con. US. I will negotiate shipping if you buy any of my other items. **I will only ship to verified Paypal addresses in the Continental US.** 1. Brown and tan striped wool blend Isaia- $67.50 2. Orange paisley 100% silk Isaia- $75 SOLD 3. Brown houndstooth Altea Milano-...
For sale are 6 brand new Tom Ford ties with tags. Each tie retails for about $185-$195, but I am listing them for $95 and $100 each (depending on the style). I am willing to see other offers, especially if you buy multiple. I will also compromise on shipping price if you purchase multiple. Shipping will be $5.95 for anywhere in the continental US.    **I will only ship to verified PayPal addresses. Please do not buy if you do not have a verified PayPal...
For sale are 3 brand new Cucinelli pocket squares with tags. Each pochette retails for $130 (or $135), but I am listing them for $45 each. I am willing to see other offers, especially if you buy multiple. I will also compromise on shipping price if you purchase multiple. Shipping will be $5.95 for anywhere in the continental US.    **I will only ship to verified PayPal addresses. Please do not buy if you do not have a verified PayPal address!**   Thank you for looking,...
For sale are 3 brand new Brioni ties with tags. Each tie retails for $210, but I am listing them for $75 each. I am willing to see other offers, especially if you buy multiple. I will also compromise on shipping price if you purchase multiple. Shipping will be $5.95 for anywhere in the continental US.    **I will only ship to verified PayPal addresses. Please do not buy if you do not have a verified PayPal address!**   Thank you for looking, and PM me with any...