or Connect

Posts by daizawaguy

I visited GG in Savile Row last week, and tried on a boot. I`m a perfect in the Isham (only frankly), and to my and the assistants surprise it was too big. Same size, same last i believe...
I was in London yesterday, and now in Dubai. and cant find the link. It had something like `style` or something else before the usual edwardgreen address....wonder what that was all about? Could it be country specific? Let me check my history...does to seem to go that far back...
Instagram has information on a sale in London that EG is having starting tomorrow. Also, on their website they have a pair of Dovers at Pounds 200, but only in a large size...
The English shoe prices are quite old I`m afraid...EG is now 170,000 or so, and Alden Shells I`m afraid would be 120-140k if you can find them...   How about Clematis Ginza Ready to wear at 70-80,000...A bargain I`d say...
There are a lot of shoe shops concentrated where United Arrows have their main shop, which is the largest street to the left of the Takeshita Street from Harajuku Station, running parallel to it. Don't remember the names now, but guess its that area...
Clifford are great ! But the two shoe lasts above need a half size difference if i recall? The clifford are 357, and the Albion needs a half size down if I recall?
Look genuine, no doubt. Wow the 24 dollar EG!!
How would this fit compared to my Kudu Isham? The same size? I`ve got perfect room in the Isham, but what about in this boot? Thanks
Interesting how the thread "topied" when the start was a discussion on G&G original Wensum soles. Obviously very few MTO buyers. A Wensum sole is a factory fitted option. Some ready made orders available occasionally. One on the G&G site now (3 hole hatch grain). A strongly recommend factory option.
A latex sponge shock absorber! Horror!!