or Connect

Posts by daizawaguy

A semi dress 7 inch!? Is that a typo?
If a shoe does not fit first time round, theres little change it will stretch to fit - at least not in the area you want it. Leather really rarely stretches, at least from the point of making room for a tight fit. Don`t fall in that trap - too much money wasted in that hope is my advice...
patrick_b: I*ve had the same problem with Jeans...it just adds to the character of the belt...give it time and it alls adds to individuality and character...
The bottom one does not have the tongues that join the sides - not sure if this gives a clue
Any advice on how a boot size would be compared to a shoe size? I`m usually a half size up...would this be the same for G&G?
Honestly, fantastic. Thin but very durable....like lifetime durable. From the side cannot tell the difference...
When I hear this and I think of those who want leather soles for tradition...just get the wensum, and have a shoe with a synthetic sole that lasts forever...
Back to G&G please...
I think it's a good idea to attain a shine. The only issue is that as time goes on they will start to look quite different. The chrome excel gets that worn out look, while the dress keeps it's smartness. The other thing is that you'd have to think if they take the same polishes or creams. Not sure on this one. All I'm saying is that after a few years of wear you will have to imagine what they could look like. But it's always fun to experiment with custom orders and even...
Some more heel work by Brass Tokyo on my black rough out/brown water buffalos BH   http://www.brass-tokyo.com