or Connect

Posts by daizawaguy

The Barclay on square toe 73 fit close to my Isham on 71, and the Harrow on 71 is tighter (not so much in toe, but the foot falls in a different way, and from the photos you will notice less room overall). I would not say one needs a different size though, just to be aware your foot will sit in a different way, if that makes sense. I`m not sure how much the wen sum sole on the Barclay, or Double sole on the Isham account for this difference, but this may well play a role.
I found the fit the same as my Isham MH 71, but you will find the photo interesting compared to a Harrow...  My Barclays have a wen sum sole. All the shoes are 8 1/2E in the photos.
Top rubber soles seems to be the answer!
Most definitely, and they may even surpass G&G at less than half the cost. The leathers and lasts are outstanding, and I think the premium is too cheap...
Yeah, shoes don't stretch - at least not in the places you want them to...pass.
New summer unlined 3 lace-hole suede model called the `Bocastle` just launched on Instagram!
Anthony Cleverly
Leaves - you have to keep the spirits going - any other unusual MTO`s in line?   Hint: A spectator with white buckskin and light tan.....
Lovely St James`