or Connect

Posts by daizawaguy

I`m a 9D semi dress Whites, and Bounty Hunter, and I fit into the 8 1/2 in the James above, and a 9 in the Williams above from Nick. I guess not only do Whites and Nicks have different lasts, but one may have different sizes between them. Always good to get a professional opinion. It was generally said here that Nicks sizes large (9 Whites would be 8 1/2 Nicks), but its nit generally true I feel. The 9D Semi dress Whites, and my 9D William feel about the same.
Its the linesman patch....serves a purpose there, but I guess in this case, its cool!
Zurich by Nicks   Great boots and fantastic service from the guys at Zuriick   James           William            
My new Zuriick boots by Nicks.   Great boots and great service from the guys at Zuriick.   James           William            
Many thanks. Had I know this I would have avoided the 269`s, as the 700 is so strong and solid. A disappointment for a solid boot!
Thanks. Will it wear out evenly?
Anyone had any issues with their soles like this?  
Oh no........what bad news
UK 8.5 should be well stocked, and I`d move your size where the selection gets sparse up to a 9.5 or so...compared to twenty or so years ago, the selection in larger sizes is definitely more - the younger more affluent are now shoe fanatics compared to the older generation some time back...
Saphir Renovator (forget the spelling) for the midsole. It will just nourish it and give a great shine. Less expensive are any neutral products (white creams), I believe Kiwi has one for a dollar or so...