or Connect

Posts by daizawaguy

Check out post 1453 on page 97 before ordering - make sure you want the lowered block heel look. I thought about it several times, but somehow the balance is lost. The lowered slant heel though keeps the Whites-look. Very much a personal taste, but I imagine the regret factor is high.
Hear hear! One good pair is worth ten bad ones. Isn't it the same with all things - shoes, jeans, shirts - one or two get 80% of the wear, and the others just lie there...or am I the odd one out?
Well, Sir, I think you should order a pair, with the possibility of returning them. Much larger than expected,then maybe its back to the smaller size. Trial and error is the way to go. You`ll soon learn the variables. Wishing you a happy and comfortable shoe life.
I think you have answered your question - if the shoes fit well in the house, but after a 3-5 mile walk feel like they kill you, you have to find a fit for the 3-5 mile walk, unless you want a fit for the house. Feet swell up, and you have to find a fit that suits the worst conditions.   Or s-t-r-e-t-c-h!  but I would not advise that...!
I read (they are not mine) that its red dog bullhide, though the white balance in the camera may be exaggerating things.
Very difficult to advise specifically - what I usually do is I go up to he next half size or width until I realize that size would be too big, and settle then on the previous one. If you think the next size up may solve your issues, you should try that. Remember you can then always adjust by the thickness in socks. The trick is that too small cannot be adjusted this way. It`s a very personal process - good luck. Feel comforted though that Whites most probably have every...
Smoke Jumper turned up last
Wow! And check these out. Hunters?
There was a discussion recently on the toe cap and rough out combinations. Check out these boots!
I`m a UK 8.5 in Crockett and Jones and Gaziano and Girling - but fit into a 9.5 F R&M. I though they were UK similar, but thats what I`ve found. It may be that I`m a different UK boot size, but can't say.