or Connect

Posts by daizawaguy

The second ones are real beauties. For me the distressed tone and the red dog of the first clash somehow, whereas the second pair is just spot on. 
Many thanks, the Renegade is now on Bakers site...eyeing a chocolate rough out with chocolate smooth combo...
Any advice from Whites size to Nicks please? I`m a 9D in Whites SD....
Gregornz, your black cherry are a swing last? I went back to the original photos and took an hard look at the ones above, and it does not have that bulged look of the swing. Is it that that turns out different on taller boots?
Can anyone confirm the Whites->Wesco size conversion SD->Job master? Thanks  1/2 size up?
  Semi Calado by Optimo
I would use that. Little at a time, over a few hours and a few days...brush and brush, and a great patina will develop.
I`m not sure of the Obenaufs LP - think it should be fine, I`m a cream man myself, but that on White`s is maybe like gravy on a hamburger to some! Anything to help lubricate out those marks should do the trick, but it all depends how the boot will end up. Obenaufs tend to darken and oil the leather, thats why I prefer lighter creams...I use those on my water buffalo and it give a great finish. Obenaufs on water buffalo may take away that dressy look.
A deep penetrating cream, like Saphir renovator or the like - in fact any leather cream...but it may require 5-10 applications and brushings - it will help fade and blend them into the general wear. How is the sole holding up?