or Connect

Posts by daizawaguy

^p893
James, I`d try and wear them for only a few hours at a time, and see if it`s heading in the right direction. But two months does seem long for a break in. My feeling is that you`ll need some professional advise, not sure why the boots are that different from the shoe, apart from the heel cup you mention. Maybe thats the key - apart from the help cup there may be other issues. I`m a believer they should fit close to perfect on day one, but may take time to get flexible -...
Believe me, an AS "F" is an "F". Retailers call it normal, as its is their normal, but if you wear an E, stay away...
I have the same pair in Black, and I can see the same type of pattern. It must be in the construction. That said, the AS Handgrades are the most beautiful shoe straight out the box, but really the leather is not as it looks, and the wear is inferior to other shoes. It seems they have processes to make the show look good, but wear does not make them age well is my experience. The leather sticking into the top of my foot at the underside of the tongue just makes them...
My Black cherry and dark brown water buffalo      
These were mine, but sold them as Whites had advised me a full size  too large after tracings - they are bullhide and roughout. Ordered from Whites by phone, so they could have been non-standard one off colors - in fact I feel that was the case. Always worth a call to them to try one off colors.
What is going on Bingham!? Good of you to get this out in the open...
Agreed. It`s not a perfect science, and even the bookmakers can get it wrong depending on who is looking at the foot tracing (my personal experience with Whites, who sized me a whole size larger than I wear now). And they will err on the side of caution, so they can tell you to wear thicker socks if any issue surfaces. I`d go to a brick and mortar shop, and try a few sizes and settle from there. Or try Bakers, in a standard stocked boot, and return them if they don't fit....
    My BH heel redone by Brass. Standard height
Great ideas! The more color variation, the better in my opinion. Superb choice. That`s what allows White`s to stand out. Wear them in health!