or Connect

Posts by daizawaguy

Anthony Cleverly
Leaves - you have to keep the spirits going - any other unusual MTO`s in line?   Hint: A spectator with white buckskin and light tan.....
Lovely St James`
Weston toe caps, not sure of model, but classic style.   Uppers pristine.   Marked 8- D, which i believe is 8 1/2 markings with the "-".   Will ship anywhere for $35 by tracking mail, and Paypal only.
Got to make space, and hence the sale.   Uppers pristine condition. MH71 last.   Topy applied in "V" shape to accentuate sole features. Used but very good condition.   Worn maybe 12-15 times I`d say.   $35 postage to anywhere in world with tracking. Paypal only.
I have the Barclay in the rubber sole (the G&G original - suddenly forget the name), and its the most comfortable shoe i have. I have the Kudu Isham in double sole, and I find it very stiff, so much so that there is no way I could walk for a few hours, whereas the rubber sole could last me all day. I also find it so stiff as to need a steel protector, or it will just wear through at the toe in no time. Big difference IMHO between a rubber, single and double leather...
Woah! Thats way too big. I`d choose a 9. 1/2 size would still be way big...IMHO Mine have 1/4 to 1/2 inch max in front...mine would be where your thumb is I`d say
I was recommended a 10D by Whites, 9 1/2D by Bakers, and now fit well into a 9D. I`m a UK 8 1/2E, Bannock 9. The boots should not have too much wiggle room. Have you tried a thicker pair of socks? Maybe a in-sole? But from what I hear it would seem that the boot is probably too big. Send it back, or try and get to a store with your size, or give measurements of your foot here, and your size, and try and get reader feedback. But you cant beat a brick and mortar store to get...
But in my opinion - here is the most surprising- I did not expect this - both Gaziano, both 8 1/2E and both MH 71. Admittedly one is double sole but that should only affect height?
Fair enough and thanks for the point. But here is the same photo anchored at the toe.