or Connect

Posts by daizawaguy

UK 8.5 should be well stocked, and I`d move your size where the selection gets sparse up to a 9.5 or so...compared to twenty or so years ago, the selection in larger sizes is definitely more - the younger more affluent are now shoe fanatics compared to the older generation some time back...
Saphir Renovator (forget the spelling) for the midsole. It will just nourish it and give a great shine. Less expensive are any neutral products (white creams), I believe Kiwi has one for a dollar or so...
Actually I was comparing the BH with SD, even though on same last, and I think its well documented you should go half a size up in SJ, so your experience bears this out.
I`m a 9.5G in RM Williams, and a Whites 9D, UK shoe 8.5E if that helps you. Bounty Hunter is a bit roomier than my SD for some reason, but it could be the leather (rough out).
FYI, my bounty hunters are much more roomier than my SD, even though on the same last. Could be a lot to do with the leathers as well. Some stretch more than others and the single and double stitch could influence things too. If in doubt, always go for the roomier fit. 
Nice. First time I`ve seen a lifted heel I believe
My old favorites...water buffalo    
Any idea if thats done at Whites, or Bakers after the boot is received?
It`s a tricky balance. I found the 9H too wide and short and eventually settled on a 9 1/2 G, even though I fit into a UK 8 1/2 shoe (don't have any boots though in UK sizes). I`ve found the theory and practice to be a bit different as it depends where your foot will settle and spread in the boot. You can safely go up a half size or full size by guessing if you have tried a boot on as a reference, but just guessing from a shoe size for example can be dangerous IMO, The H...
NO! Half sizes do increase in length! But the two sizes you quote may have similar widths. They will fit very differently depending on the overall balance between width and length, and how your foots is balanced between width and length and the lines in between