or Connect

Posts by Barney Stinson

Any idea where you can get polarized lenses for New Wayfarer Large (55mm)?
What can color of Pants can I wear to a beige Pullover and shirt underneath? And what to grey Chinos? Thought about Navy/Blue Pullover but what Shirt and tie? 
Any idea how you need to cut and style your hair to get the style which Brad Pitt had in Inglourious Basterds?   http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2009_Inglourious_Basterds/2009_inglorious_bastards_004.jpg
Push to top :P Also interested in something similar to this. 
Back from the gym... In case it was so warm (35°C and 80% humidity) out there I didn't go jogging outside. Instead I jogged at the gym for 30 min (4.25km). Took socks with me but my drink bottle leaked and the socks were all wet so I trained and jogged without them - Result 2 big blister on every feat -.-    The rest of the workout looks like this:     26.7 30min treadmill 3 Sets á 10 reps Leg press (100,130,150kg) 3 Sets á 10 reps rear Kick 30kg 3 Sets...
  Next time I wear the suit I will do a full shot ;)
Im sorry that I am not perfect... Anyway the picture wasn't taken by myself, I don't have any that I took myself. I posted the pic to get some tips and I see that the tie is crap and the reason is - we drove after the chruch with Cars to the restaurant and it was hot so I loosed the tie an opened the upper button and than i forgot to tight tie correctly back. Maybe the photograph have some better than I Post one of them - this was taken by a guest with his cam
Posted it because there is no better pic
This is what I have worn last Thursday at the wedding of my cousin. Critic is welcome except the tie bounding. :P   Thats the only one which is good for a presentation to you  
This was my workout today     10min climbing machine Warm-Up 5 Sets á 10 reps. 35kg Chest Press 4 Sets á 10 reps 30kg Butterfly 4 Sets á 10 reps 30kg wide chest press 4 Sets á 10 reps 50kg lower row tight 4 Sets á 10 reps 40kg lower row wide 4 Sets á 10 reps 30kg lat 3 Sets á 10 reps 20kg shoulder press 4 Sets á 10 reps 15kg cable triceps extension 10min treadmill cool down   (font from iOS Notes App, sorry for that)   Plan...