or Connect

Posts by skunkworks

Quote: Originally Posted by brianoh no, i didn't mean to do that. was sitting at my desk and decided to take a photo without fixing myself up. looking at the phot, i kinda actually like it with just one tucked in and the other out.. like the careless/carefree look of it. Yeah I think the point is that no one likes the look of it. Also, calm down dude, I know it sucks getting butthurt.
If anything, it's a bit big.
If anyone has a pair of Cukors, I'd like to see fit pics.
+1 Adding that much length to a DR would be criminal -- it would trample its spirit.
Nil - I'd recommend doing it with Fiebing's edge dressing, which is made for specifically that purpose. Should be easy.
Quote: Originally Posted by connor say what you want i look better than that dude does. and nobody that talks shit on here would ever actually say anything to me, but the internets free range fags
Quote: Originally Posted by connor homeboys a goober The lol irony is strong here since you have the most punchable face in SW&D history.
Henleyyyyy Tulibu dibu douchoo IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Am I missing something about Yuca's? It seemed kind of meh, but maybe I should've gone for pork somethingorother instead of carne asada?
I like Square One a lot.