or Connect

Posts by skunkworks

Would buy all of this if it were my size. BAMP
Take it to a leather repair place -- they'll glue it and spray dye to match. I had to do something like this with my goat moto. Should cost very little.
Quote: Originally Posted by robbie hey everyone, i like my jeans w/ a single cuff. if you like your jeans some other way AWESOME! also, if you think its a good fit say 'hey, good fit' cause adding 'but you should ...x' totally negates any of the 'hey, good fit' parts. robbie Okay. Your single cuff is disgusting. It's anti-style. It is a destroyer of beauty and an eye rapist. Young children tell stories of that cuff around campfires to...
Quote: Originally Posted by jhe0417 You know no one believes you right, Listi? You're such a huge fucking tool. Thanks for speaking for everyone, 5 post guy.
Blazer + loafers + black coated denim is dissonant.
Quote: Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty dude does anyone remember davine? Harry Potter?
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol mannn it's not possible i'll take pics when it gets here There is something hilarious about having some small Japanese man mail a gigantic box of fabulous clothing once a year to you. Asian Santa.
^Thanks, got a pair of the Max Cash
^ yesssss
Quote: Originally Posted by Synthese Spice Rules Everything aRound Me, S.P.E.R.M. FYP