or Connect

Posts by Reigningchamp

I think this is the best solution right? I mean I gave him an accurate description prior to his purchase and also dry cleaned it for him. He's reaching now. See below: Dear redacted, Thank you for your purchase. The jacket is preowned and the nap is considered normal wear. I will be more than happy to take the return as I feel it was priced great based on the condition. As you can see other items of the same at $100 and up. (Which I am sure is why you purchased it just...
I'm confused.
Finally used Succulent in the title of one of my listings. Thanks Wes!
Has anyone ever heard of Keith Highlander shoes?
Buyers who pay on Sat and you just happen to be doing nothing on Sat night and print the shipping label. Then hit you up on Monday asking where is the packages have to be the most annoying.
Right on to the real.
Do you plan on doing this for real or for quick cash? Maybe I'm speaking to the wrong hustle.
You need to either shoot in daylight or invest in a lighting kit. Investing in your work is important. A $300 investment for a camera, backdrop, and softbox pays for itself multiple times over.
 Wasn't even thinking about that when I shipped. I am not worried about him coming to see me. I stay strapped. You can put a ghost address, but if it gets lost...Well its gone. 100% agree. Most can tell an orphaned suit jacket and would prefer not to wear it solo. You have to be honest with these buyers or you wont be selling for long.
Two weeks ago a local guy asked to purchase a pair of pants and he paid through Paypal and I shipped since I didn't want to meet face to face. While we negotiated we sent numerous emails and communication was great. So today I get a package. He shipped the pants back with a note. No email or anything. Am I on the hook for this return? What recourse does he have against me. Since eBay was not involved what should I do? I really don't want to take this return. It's not the $...