or Connect

Posts by HaydnW

Don't wear it much anymore, but it's in perfect condition. Selling for $120 shipped.
Don't have a use for it anymore. Only worn twice (no lie), in perfect condition. Price is $200+shipping.
Too skinny for me. Using product pic because these are basically brand new. Only tried on.   $125 shipped
Looking to buy UU cropped chinos in size 30. PM me with pics and price and we can work something out.
I have a tan suede ToJ bball in stock size 48. The inside has some indigo stains from jeans, the underside of the cuffs on the arms are a little dirty, and one of the buttons is chipped but overall it looks great. Probably 7/10 condition. Only selling because it's a little too big on me. Willing to trade for a 46 if you have it. Don't hesitate to PM me with any questions or offers.
double posted
chest: 19.5, waist: 16.5, shoulder: 18, body length from bottom of collar: 27,  body length from top of collar: 31, sleeve length from shoulder seam: 26   that's all in inches
Looking to buy a size 48 ToJ1 2011 with all black wool and leather and digi camo lining. Message me your price and we can work something out.
I have the old fit SNS Herning stark cardigan in a small (color is clay), but it's a little too long for me at 5'9" so I'd like to trade it for a new fit stark. Condition is like new with no discernible imperfections and I'd like yours to be the same. Pictures attached are the pics that the seller used when I bought it, but I'll take some new ones when I get home this evening to show the color more accurately. I'm not too picky on the colorway of your stark so feel free...