or Connect

Posts by kingster

My mistake was collecting too many off the rack suitsĀ  and didn't invest in bespoke right away. I wasted a ton of money on off the rack that never lasted a year.
There are other colors apart from black - colored pants such as a dark blue twill would be a nice a;ternative to the black or grey pants.
It's fine, any light-colored dress shirt would be perfect with your charcoal suit.
A very light pink shirt can also work with a rust jacket, then pair it with a dark grey or ash colored tie.
If you are going to a business meeting with a potential client - and those 2 are your only options - you better have a backup plan or a backup suit handy. Because people will notice what you are wearing and how you are suiting up.
That is a good choice right there. A tweed sport coat fits into that description, try Brooks Brothers or a Harris Tweed.
That is a good choice right there. A tweed sport coat fits into that description, try Brooks Brothers or a Harris Tweed.
AGree with more shape on the waist and the jacket length seems a bit long from what I can see
I remember east coast is a lovely time around august..and a cream suit looks fresh at a wedding party,
The pros do weigh more than the cons when opting to buy a suit. And more importantly, you get to use the suit again for other events.