or Connect

Posts by Edmund K

I don't get it....  I called C&J NYC and they said sale starts tomorrow on the 27th Dec.  Is there a private sale going on for loyal customer or something???
This is what I think too....  Chestnut have more reddish tint in the color.  Thanks for answering.  Merry Christmas!
I am little confused with JL's color....  What is the difference between bracken misty calf vs chestnut misty calf?   Are they basically the same thing?  I can't tell from the images on the webpage.  Is bracken misty calf an old color?  Merry Christmas JL thread!
The derby are not on sale.  There are different styles on sale in the store in the $800-1000 ranges.  You get more discount on the Chambord boot only.
Awesome!  Does the black comes in different finishes?  I remember the one I saw on the Chambord II boot is more glossy. 
Do you think bracken misty calf will develop a nice patina?  I like their black calf as well
They still have size left for the Chambord II boot and the black calf is amazing.  It seems the bracken misty calf is running out of size soon. 
How long have you been wearing this shoe?  It looks very well maintain. 
I saw the hunt derby and it is 2k, but the leather and stitch are so beautiful.  Also they have a hand made wingtip.  The weird thing is they look substantial ,but sleek and elegant at the same time.  
Thanks!  I just amazing how well made the shoe is...  You can feel the layering of the leather, liner and reinforcement...etc.  but the out sole is extremely stiff which might last a very long time.