or Connect

Posts by Edmund K

It is summer daylight saving so it is 4pm EST.
Kevin is a great guy.  But the older guy is rude. 
Do you guys realize the price increase on all JL boots? 
SPRAY!! I was so glad that I used nano protector when someone spilled their ice coffee on my snuff color suede. I saw the liquid "bounce" right to the floor.... The spray will darken the shoe for the first ten minute and then return to its orginial color after it dries. Such a good product. Now I keep buying suede shoes because of this product!
I tried to use Saphir Reno for my tricker's espresso, but the rich dark brown color was removed and it becomes more patchy.  Is there anyway I can restore the color? or it is the nature of tricker's leather...kind of like patina that you develops over time.  
Hi Guy:    Can you tell me boot recraft detail from Viberg.  Do you guys recraft your own boot, it seems there is no info on the website and forum and I heard people has bad experience re-crafting their shoe somewhere because of the stitched down welt.  I really want to know some info before I invest $1100 dollar on a shoe.     Thanks!
Yes a darker wash denim might work better, but I think it looks awesome!!
I couldn't find any info in terms of recrafting viberg boot on their website. Any ideas on where I should send it to? the address maybe? It will be nice to know the cost and detail of how to specifying the resole order.
Thanks for your advice!!
I wonder if viberg resole their own shoe? Do you guys know roughly how much it cost and where can I send it to? I also heard one cannot resole viberg's stitched down welt as many times as Goodyear welt. Any opinions will be appreciated.