or Connect

Posts by Edmund K

Emailed!  Thanks!
I wonder if all the Dec 8 pre-ordered villian hood have been shipped?  I ordered a pitch black and a dark grey hood, but have not heard anything from JE. 
Service at Leather Soul Store and online are top notch. Will and Justin are great guys! The brands and make-up they carry are really fantastic!
       The most expensive Alden ever exist in the world is a color 8 PTB.  I saw it from Robert Gober's show at MoMa.  Sold for $3,625,000   Robert GoberUntitled, 1990Beeswax, cotton, wood, leather, and human hair.12 1/4 x 5 1/2 x 20 1/2 in. (31.1 x 14 x 52.1 cm).   Source from Phillips: http://www.phillips.com/detail/ROBERT-GOBER/NY010208/128?fromSearch=Robert%20Gober&searchPage=1
Trick question for this forum.  Name the most expensive Alden model you've ever seen in your life.  I've seen one in New York City today.     
Are you in NYC? Can I make an offer if I pick it up in the city?
It is summer daylight saving so it is 4pm EST.
Kevin is a great guy.  But the older guy is rude. 
Do you guys realize the price increase on all JL boots? 
SPRAY!! I was so glad that I used nano protector when someone spilled their ice coffee on my snuff color suede. I saw the liquid "bounce" right to the floor.... The spray will darken the shoe for the first ten minute and then return to its orginial color after it dries. Such a good product. Now I keep buying suede shoes because of this product!