or Connect

Posts by jshastings

Thanks for the suggestion! I had forgotten AE. To be honest though, I was hoping for some that don't have a black sole with brown uppers. Maybe something more like the gucci Damo. I know the Cole Haan air grants are similar, but neither come in B or C width. 
I've been looking for a casual pair of driving loafers or mocs, ideally with a snaffle bit. My trouble is that I wear an 10.5C and most loafers and mocs (with the exception of some that tie) are too wide. I've yet to find a brand that makes them in a B or C width. The only store I had any luck with was Ferragamo, but they would have to special order them. I hated to pay $500 for a pair of shoes I couldn't try on. Does anyone know of a brand that makes a casual shoe in...
OP, where is your college? 
Sorry, but wearing a wool blazer to school everyday is a bad idea unless it's part of your uniform or it has the school crest on the chest.   If you want to wear a blazer, wear a deconstructed one made out of cotton or something similar. Personally, I would strongly advise against a wool one. 
Unfortunately, it looks like a scam:   http://www.scambook.com/report/view/57763/valuesuitcom-Complaint-57763-for-$216.00
All of this depends on what you're looking for. Where I go to school, nantucket reds are common and almost considered the norm. That's not true everywhere. Different people have different standards.    OCBD's and chinos are a safe bet. Tuck it in, wear a cool belt (turned engine buckles are a good choice) and boat shoes, loafers or chukkas.     What you probably should not do--in fact should not do--is wear dress shirts casually. There was a person whom I sat...
Could you post more detailed pictures? Stitching, pockets, etc. 
Try Luxire! Affordable and gets very positive reviews here on SF. 
If you like it, go for it. The MTM shirts will fit better, but Stephan Schneider has a specific aesthetic that would be hard to replicate. Consider whether or not you're interested in standing out on campus; I doubt many other people will wear Stephan Schneider. Each campus has different norms. I know it wouldn't be very common on mine, but there are people with whom you could identify. To be fair though, most of the people at my school wear Brooks, J. Press, Vineyard...