or Connect

Posts by jshastings

Longchamp used to sell some attractive ones. 
Thanks for the suggestion! I had forgotten AE. To be honest though, I was hoping for some that don't have a black sole with brown uppers. Maybe something more like the gucci Damo. I know the Cole Haan air grants are similar, but neither come in B or C width. 

I've been looking for a casual pair of driving loafers or mocs, ideally with a snaffle bit. My trouble is that I wear an 10.5C and most loafers and mocs (with the exception of some that tie) are too wide. I've yet to find a brand that makes them in a B or C width. The only store I had any luck with was Ferragamo, but they would have to special order them. I hated to pay $500 for a pair of shoes I couldn't try on. Does anyone know of a brand that makes a casual shoe in...
OP, where is your college? 
Sorry, but wearing a wool blazer to school everyday is a bad idea unless it's part of your uniform or it has the school crest on the chest.   If you want to wear a blazer, wear a deconstructed one made out of cotton or something similar. Personally, I would strongly advise against a wool one. 
Unfortunately, it looks like a scam:   http://www.scambook.com/report/view/57763/valuesuitcom-Complaint-57763-for-$216.00
All of this depends on what you're looking for. Where I go to school, nantucket reds are common and almost considered the norm. That's not true everywhere. Different people have different standards.    OCBD's and chinos are a safe bet. Tuck it in, wear a cool belt (turned engine buckles are a good choice) and boat shoes, loafers or chukkas.     What you probably should not do--in fact should not do--is wear dress shirts casually. There was a person whom I sat...
Could you post more detailed pictures? Stitching, pockets, etc. 
Try Luxire! Affordable and gets very positive reviews here on SF.