or Connect

Posts by jshastings

I also used to use American Crew "Fibre" but I've since switched (at the recommendation of my hairstylist) to Aveda Men "Pure-formance" Grooming clay. I really like it, especially compared to the Crew stuff I used before.      http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/aveda-men-pure-formance-grooming-clay/3411487?origin=related-3411487-0-0-1-1-Rich%20Relevence
Cambell is right, where the interview is happening is probably your best cue as to how you ought to dress; if you have other interviews, they might not {probably won't) all be in a professional environment. Two of my interviews were at starbucks and, if I remember correctly, I just wore chinos, an ocbd and a sweater. One of the interviews I had was at a consulting firm, though, and I ended up wearing a suit to it.  But again, don't stress so much about what to wear....
I can speak from experience here (I'm a college sophomore—did the interview thing when I was in high school). If you have a suit, you should wear it. Lots of kids interviewing will be wearing blazers and dress pants, though.  To be honest, these interviews don't make that much difference and I wouldn't stress too much. They're looking to make sure you're not crazy, but I don't think they usually make or break an application.  Best of luck! 
Orvis also makes a great one that's more Men's Clothing than SW&D
Also: http://www.saddlebackleather.com/Notepad-Holder?sc=8&category=1287 (Saw the link here on SF; I've never bought anything from them.)
Longchamp used to sell some attractive ones. 
Thanks for the suggestion! I had forgotten AE. To be honest though, I was hoping for some that don't have a black sole with brown uppers. Maybe something more like the gucci Damo. I know the Cole Haan air grants are similar, but neither come in B or C width. 

I've been looking for a casual pair of driving loafers or mocs, ideally with a snaffle bit. My trouble is that I wear an 10.5C and most loafers and mocs (with the exception of some that tie) are too wide. I've yet to find a brand that makes them in a B or C width. The only store I had any luck with was Ferragamo, but they would have to special order them. I hated to pay $500 for a pair of shoes I couldn't try on. Does anyone know of a brand that makes a casual shoe in...
OP, where is your college?