or Connect

Posts by LokStock

I posted this a few days ago but didnt get a reply. I am going back to the tailor to sort out a few things with this suit I had made. Specifically, the diagonal lines on the right shoulder blade, and the pants, as they never seem to drape smoothly, always some wrinkling and bunching. Can someone please give me any more pointers on the fit so I can have them corrected before I leave HK. I was told by one poster in another threat that the sleeves are too short, I feel...
By how much? 1/8 inch? more? 
I am gonna go back on Monday and see what the tailor can do about the pants and have him alter the back to get rid of the diagonal crease. The sleeves seem fine to me, since when I do the test I was refered to somewhere here on the forum (where you put your hands at your sides with the palms facing back, and raise your hands upwards so that the palm is facing the floor, and the hand forms a 90 degree angle with the arm), the sleeves just rest on the top of my hand.  
what needs to be done to fix the trousers?  
  So yesterday I finally picked up a suit that was made for me by Lee Baron Tailor in Hong Kong.  There are a couple of things I didn't catch while I was at the tailors so I will have to go back to have some alterations done.   What I caught with my novice eyes are the diagonal lines on my right back shoulder blade. I think that's from uneven shoulder heights, but I may be wrong.   I also noticed that the pants are bunching up/wrinkling up too much as you...
  So I finally got my suit yesterday. There are a couple of things I didn't catch while I was at the tailors so I will have to go back to have some alterations done.   What I caught with my novice eyes are the diagonal lines on my right back shoulder blade. I think that's from uneven shoulder heights, but I may be wrong.   I also noticed that the pants are bunching up/wrinkling up too much as you can see in most of the pictures. What is the cause of...
Going for my first fitting today. Pretty excited. I hope everything runs smoothly.
Yeah, I also thought the shoulders on that RLBL jacket didn't look so good, that why I asked my tailor to do softer shoulders. I am trying to avoid the boxy look.  
Well I am in my 20s, 6 feet tall and fairly skinny, so I dont see why it shouldnt.
Thanks. I'll take your opinions in mind.