or Connect

Posts by Apollotrader

Thanks to StanfordVic238 I got my first pair of CP's today. They are the Retro in 47 white. Just a couple quick questions for the group. What no show sock works best w/ CP? I have a few pairs of Stance, which have been my fav to date, but they peek out on the sides. Lastly, they seem a bit hot? I typically wear an RL Marlow, which is also a potentially hot shoe given how it is constructed. I am surprised I feel this way, any thoughts?   Thanks all.
Success, I got the last pair of Retro in 47. Thanks for the tip, how could I have missed that. Definitely off my game......thanks man.
StanfordVic238 a thousand thanks.
Thanks, and even though they run big, I just can't do a 46. Wondering if anyone has alternative ideas for the same type thing (high-end white sneaker to wear with jeans/blazer?
Quick question for the group. Is it ever possible to find any style Achilles, in size 47 or 48, besides the lone grey pair that has been on eBay for ever??   Thanks much.
to be clear, I was not endorsing, only passing along. The name is not relevant to me either.
Serious baller alert on the bay, if you are a 38-40 and dig Bijan, here is your shot.   http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=&_sop=10&_sasl=wowniceshirt&_saslop=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xbijan&_nkw=bijan&_sacat=0
I thought Gruppo GFT had failed long ago? They used to make Armani/Mani in the 1980's. They were KILLER.
Call one of the Ferragamo retail stores.If not that, just take them to a good cobbler and ask him.