or Connect

Posts by Apollotrader

to be clear, I was not endorsing, only passing along. The name is not relevant to me either.
Serious baller alert on the bay, if you are a 38-40 and dig Bijan, here is your shot.   http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=&_sop=10&_sasl=wowniceshirt&_saslop=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xbijan&_nkw=bijan&_sacat=0
I thought Gruppo GFT had failed long ago? They used to make Armani/Mani in the 1980's. They were KILLER.
Call one of the Ferragamo retail stores.If not that, just take them to a good cobbler and ask him.
I humbly disagree with the idea of a plain shirt. It just looks like an old man at the horse track. Check out Axels for some inspiration. If you can't go all the way with a check shirt, go with one of the colors previously mentioned, but with the sharpest pinstripe windowpane. You get a totally different, more updated look if you are able to pull off some sort of texture or pattern on the shirt. The sport coat section of Axel's is an excellent resource. ...
Monty-Those are tremendous!
bravo.
You may as well debate about why a rep tie has reps.
Thank you so much, very helpful.
scale on the smaller one is off for your body size, imo. As for the maker, I am not familiar, which is only mildly interesting because of my leather goods obsession.