or Connect

Posts by thesotn

Looking to trade a size small Norse Projects Gunnar Cornprint Shirt in excellent condition. Features branded buttons, rear box pleat, rear locker loop and front pocket. Made in Portugal. Would be very interested in trading it for a medium of the same shirt or similar printed shirts from Norse or brands of a similar nature. Shirt is in 9/10 condition with no visible wear/flaws, originally purchased off eBay and unworn since. It's an amazing shirt, but unfortunately it's...
Looking to buy a few (used) size M short sleeved button-downs for the coming summer months.  Looking for brands similar to Gant Rugger (Hugger fit), Gitman Vintage, etc.
Selling a pair of beautiful Red Wing 6" Boots in Oro Russet.  The style is 8166 and part of the Red Wing Heritage line.  I bought these recently on a whim but sadly they felt too loose when I put them on.  Retail is $240. They have been worn for about a half an hour around the house.  They're made in USA and the quality is incredible.   Looking for $175 $165 $155 shipped within CONUS (add $25 for international buyers).  Best offers welcome! Would also be willing to...
Selling a used Gitman Bros. shirt in excellent used condition.  The size is 15.5/35.  I picked it up a while back later realized it was too big for me.  Should be noted that the shirt has a spread collar and a slightly looser fit than a Gitman Bros. Vintage shirt.  Made in USA.   I'm asking for $70 $65 $60 shipped in CONUS or best offer.  All reasonable offers welcome! International shipping available, add $15.
How?  Do they go on sale at the end of seasons?
Looking to buy a few (used), let me know if you have any in good condition.