or Connect

Posts by thesotn

Looking to buy a few (used) size M short sleeved button-downs for the coming summer months.  Looking for brands similar to Gant Rugger (Hugger fit), Gitman Vintage, etc.
Selling a pair of beautiful Red Wing 6" Boots in Oro Russet.  The style is 8166 and part of the Red Wing Heritage line.  I bought these recently on a whim but sadly they felt too loose when I put them on.  Retail is $240. They have been worn for about a half an hour around the house.  They're made in USA and the quality is incredible.   Looking for $175 $165 $155 shipped within CONUS (add $25 for international buyers).  Best offers welcome! Would also be willing to...
Selling a used Gitman Bros. shirt in excellent used condition.  The size is 15.5/35.  I picked it up a while back later realized it was too big for me.  Should be noted that the shirt has a spread collar and a slightly looser fit than a Gitman Bros. Vintage shirt.  Made in USA.   I'm asking for $70 $65 $60 shipped in CONUS or best offer.  All reasonable offers welcome! International shipping available, add $15.
How?  Do they go on sale at the end of seasons?
Looking to buy a few (used), let me know if you have any in good condition.