or Connect

Posts by m0bbie

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MENS-LUXURIOUS-SUIT-SUPPLY-SUPER-120s-WOOL-SUPERB-DESIGNER-SUIT-36R-X-W32-X-L30-/300847411366?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&nma=true&si=u%252BN3zWGCTSmLHEvOPWnXaFpHLOA%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc   $140 is a good price on this?
      Any clue on the model? I wondering what model is it...
Alteration suggestion?
      This is a full length shot. I really like the suit, and if I decide to keep it, can you please comment on the alteration? The pants was hemmed when I received, and I un-hemmed it myself, but I will bring these to my tailor to press them.   I also notice the pull in the front. What can I do to fix it?
It's Tom Ford Era Gucci suit. As far as I know, Gucci never have suits made in Switz for years.   So, no one here likes the suit, right?
I think it the camera's angle. The jacket cannot be long since it is 29 inches, and I normally wear 30 inches jacket. This one looks like a short in real life...
I've uploaded more better fitting pics.    As of the label, I've been confirmed that they put a wrong tag in it. It supposed to be 44R (EU).
Anyone experienced these kind of tags?
Hello.  I just got this suit today. It's 100% cotton. I would like to know how it fits.  Also, I've attached the label picture of this suit. I am very confuse about the size. The jacket says 40R, while the pants says 44R. I believe it is a Zegna tag, so it must be an Italian size? but do they make a jacket in size 40EU (roughly 30R USA...)?? If so, how could I possibly fit into the 40EU suit...  Please enlighten...
Hello all. I have a question about the Purple Label. They have a few solid pin-striped blazer/sc that sure look like an odd jacket.   Can you please let me know if it works with the solid color pants?   Here are some example I found about this. Which one of these can be use as a blazer/sc?   This one is cashmere.   http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ralph-Lauren-PURPLE-LABEL-Cashmere-Blazer-HUNTER-GREEN-40-Reg-4995-/281051818530#vi-content   This is 100%...