or Connect

Posts by ksakke

How do the Rigid officer chinos and the Slim-fit rigid chinos differ fitwise?
How is the sizing of the SS15 Gresco military workshirt, big / small / tts?
Which way did you go, RgT or 3sixteen? On the fence with these two. Could you provide the thigh / front rise / back rise measurements for your size?
Yep, mine was shipped on the 10th and departed LA on the 15th, no updates in between. Hopefully next stop is Europe.
   Well, I'm starting to get a bit concerned if they were shipped out the day before yesterday as the status is still the same. What about the rest of you, what is the status of your shipments? Edit: If it has any relevance, I'm an international customer.
Did all the packages go out at the same time as I got a shipment notification a couple of days ago, but the USPS tracking info states still that 'Pre-shipment info sent to USPS'?
This is sounding more and more like a farce: shipping January -> some boots are done, some are not -> material problem that was not a material problem -> have to decide if doing one or multiple shipments -> shipping late this week or early next -> we are waiting on a few pairs...   Making a boot is a skill, not rocket science, Viberg knows how many pairs were ordered and they know how long making one pair takes, so it would be easy to give a reliable shipment date, give...
Last fall I ordered a flannel shirt that had a late october shipping date. When the due date came and went I sent a mail on several occasions to them and got always the same answer: any day now / next week. Then in mid-december I got a refund because they could not deliver the shirt because there was a quality issue with my shirt. Maybe there was a quality issue and I did get a refund but still the whole process didn't feel very good.
It seems that I'm good at proposing commercially succesful makes This time around something differentHiker colour 8 chromexcelModel: HikerLast: 240Leather: colour 8 cxlLeather (tongue): colour 8 cxlEyelets: 7 vintage brass speedhooksSole: Vibram SierraComments: basically this make with different leather and one set more of speedhooks: http://viberg.com/collections/footwear/products/hiker-mocha-oil-tan-roughout