or Connect

Posts by mrcoffee

My bad, added the size
Price is firm on these, as I'm on the fence about selling these. These are a beautiful dark green lambskin leather with hints of gold coming through underneath. Very well taken care of, applied Saphir Renovateur every 2 weeks. A minor scratch on the toe of one of the shoes but not noticeable when worn.   Sz42 fits 41.   Will consider trades for Trove, Visvim, Geller, or Nonnative items (pants, shirt, outerwear sz 46, shoe size 41)
Selling this Schneider Blouson that I picked up a year ago and never really wear. It's a Size 4 and fits a 46 well. Measurements upon request.   Let me know if you have any other questions! Will consider trades for Trove, Visvim, or Nonnative items (pants, shirt, outerwear sz 46, shoe size 41)
SNS Stark from last season that I rarely wore (maybe 4-5 times max). Putting it up for sale here. The fabric is a beautiful triple blue mix and pretty stretchy so it can probably accommodate anywhere from 44-48 depending on how you want it to fit.   p2p 18 shoulder 16   Let me know if you have any other questions. Sweater was hung up for the picture only and was stored folded. Will consider trades for Trove, Visvim, Geller, or Nonnative items (pants, shirt, outerwear...
NMWA pickups   Lunettes Kollektion   Lightning Bolt Tee
extra 15 off at suspension point code: EXTRA15
Hm good point, I'll start keeping an eye out on the yahoo japan and rakuten too then and hopefully I'll find some slightly used ones for cheap. Thanks for the info!   Edit: Do you find that Japan stockists usually sell out of the virgils and fbt before sales season?
Do you guys buy visvim footwear by proxying from Japan usually or from the stores in the US/Canada? I've been on the lookout for a pair of Virgils and FBTs but it seems like after factoring in shipping and everything it usually isn't that much cheaper to buy from Japan.
I've found the quality to be pretty good on them too. The one's I posted have a nice weight to them and a lot of the details are pretty nice and unique. Definitely going to pick up more Trove stuff this season
[[SPOILER]]  Shirt: MHLTee: AcnePants: TroveShoes: Nike