or Connect

Posts by stlms3

Can the veneto quilted sport coats be pressed and worn as a 3 roll 2?
Cognac carmina long wings and burgundy hopsack on a cool grey spring day.
Hi Mike,   Will the new EPLA polos be really breathable like the lucianos or like some of the sunspels, or witll they be the more traditional pique?   Also, any linen or linen blend shirts or polos for the summer?   thanks!
Yeah, driggs cargos seem like they would be best IMO
In for cargos! Been looking at alternatives but would prefer epaulet.
These longwings look sick! Can't wait for tomorrow to give them a spin! So glad I jumped on them. Any more MTO carmina/vass on the horizon mike? The two payment approach makes them a lot easier to stomach. Also, any recommendations to keep them looking nice and shiny? I have a pair of Alden cordovan boots and it seems that no matter what I do, they end up dull. I really don't want the carminas to go down that road. I use Alden cordavon wax and ronvateur. Any other...
The Doyle is sweet. In the Midwest there are a lot of times that a sport coat is just too much (sadly), but the Doyle works perfectly for casual. I also am not a jeans and sport coat guy, but Doyle fills that nitch as well. Really looking forward to different fabric options... A light chambray for warm weather and wax cotton for fall would both be rad
Are you doing sprind Driggs or just sticking to those first three for now?  Don't get me wrong, they look great, but I'd like to pick up a linen pant this year, and I think it would be a great way to try out the driggs.  thanks
Ordered the navy one this morning in my normal 38 coat size.  The olive was my first choice, but I am a huge fan of olive pants, especially in months where I do not wear wool.  This is going to get tons of wear from me since sport coats are a bit too dressy (sadly) in Missouri when not at work.    I am looking forward to seeing the doyle in more colors and fabrics down the road.
Mike, you picked up reigning champ?  I avoided purchasing a nice sweatshirt because unlike a nice sweater, I could not justify the price to myself... Then i decided to take the plunge with a green heavyweight zip hoodie from Reigning Champ and good lord it is beautiful!!!  The details and fabric are great.  Most importantly, I always felt it was an exaggeration when I was told that well made sweatshirts held their shape better, but I have not really noticed the Reigning...