or Connect

Posts by PASstudy

2nded. I've worked with Frank & Co for about a year and 1/2 now and I've been able to make appointments within 1 week of calling or e-mailing without a problem. If you're willing to head into Manhattan on weekdays or Brooklyn on weekends, they have always been great to work with. Had an overcoat made last year (bespoke) and Ercole had it done in ~ 5 weeks so I was able to wear it in time for all the snow we had in NY last year. A may deadline is likely doable and they'll...
Had 1st fitting of the wedding suit yesterday. Frank and his dad were a pleasure as always. Just the jacket/waistcoat were ready but looked great. Hopefully I'll be in better shape by the big day. Pics will be up when my brother sends em to me.
 That stinks. I liked J, didn't know his gig was temporary but good for him. That explains the ~7 weeks w/o contact regarding my latest commission. I'll have to find out who to contact now about my fitting. I hope this new woman is as fun to work with as J. Anywho, was out in Chicago during a coldsnap last week and got to put my overcoat to good use. Pic isn't great but it did keep me warm when it was 0F outside. Glad to be back in the relative warmth of the northeast.
In my family's experience, RMHC = awesome no matter where you are. Donate away!
$490
$275
$650
$225
Due to some recent purchases, the count stands @ 24. Don't wear suits much to work, but I have to wear a white coat, so my shirts get to be more busy, pattern wise.   Most are dress shirts, but ~ 5 are button down collar/casual wear, 2 are French cuff formal shirts.
Had a great time yesterday @ the show. Got to meet some new people (Fok, Jen) who are just fantastic to talk to. Also, was able to visit Kent Wang to spot some of his ties for upcoming wedding and pick up a couple pocket squares.     Better still, the Ercole team and I got started on the suit for my wedding and I can't wait to watch it all come together.   Gray (folded fabric), 3 piece, very excited.   Thanks again to Fok, others for putting together such a fun...