or Connect

Posts by PASstudy

$490
$275
$650
$225
Due to some recent purchases, the count stands @ 24. Don't wear suits much to work, but I have to wear a white coat, so my shirts get to be more busy, pattern wise.   Most are dress shirts, but ~ 5 are button down collar/casual wear, 2 are French cuff formal shirts.
Had a great time yesterday @ the show. Got to meet some new people (Fok, Jen) who are just fantastic to talk to. Also, was able to visit Kent Wang to spot some of his ties for upcoming wedding and pick up a couple pocket squares.     Better still, the Ercole team and I got started on the suit for my wedding and I can't wait to watch it all come together.   Gray (folded fabric), 3 piece, very excited.   Thanks again to Fok, others for putting together such a fun...
 The tux (and the bride) look great. I'll be getting married next Aug and I am having Frank & Co. do my wedding suit as well (3 pc, gray). Hoping to get started at the trunk show next week. Congrats again!
+50 = 95,072
@ LA Guy   "So, MacCallan 10 year and Laophraig will be available.  Should we get a few bottles of anything else?"     DH Krahn Gin  if you don't mind, Though Sapphire was good enough last year :-)
Let's do it to it!