or Connect

Posts by the year 1492

barena jacketmargaret howell shirtseh kelly trousersalden shoes [[SPOILER]]
Product: NWT TS(S) Cut Off Short End Peacoat. Size 3 (medium)   Measurements: p2p - 20.5’' / shoulders 17’' / length 26’' / sleeve 25’'   Comment: Crazy quality peacoat from Takuji Suzuki's TS(S). I love this jacket - super cool, iconic style in a really affable beige - selling it because I have way too many coats. Short cut with a boxy fit. The fabric is beautiful and really warm with a good softness. The buttons are real horn! Made in Japan.    Shipping: Shipped...
Product: Burberry Peacoat - Size M    Measurements: p2p - 20.5’' / shoulders ~18’' /  length - 31'' / sleeve ~25.5’'   Comment: Absurdly quality with a very convincing weight to match. This is one of the nicest jackets I’ve ever known, and is a great example of the craftsmanship and style that Burberry built its reputation on. I got this a few years ago and have wore it some but this coat will be going strong forever. It’s everything you’d want in a peacoat. Made in...
Product: Ann Demeulemeester Jacket Size M - SS13   Measurements: p2p - 19.5-20’' / shoulders 17’’ / length - 24.5’' / sleeve 25’'   Comment: Really nice cropped jacket from Ann D. in an excellent blend of 59% cotton, 26% linen, and 15% virgin wool. Subtle herringbone but an all over grey/charcoal effect. Original retail on this was $1500. Only worn once or twice - I actually really like this jacket but I’m selling it because my closet is overflowing. Fully lined in a...
Product: 45RPM Chinos - size 34    Measurements: waist 16.75-17’’ / rise 11’’ / inseam 28’’   Comment: Awesome straight fitting/relaxed pair of lightweight chinos that I originally purchased through SF about one year ago but were only worn once by me. The fabric is really nice and lightweight with good character.    Original post here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/347586/45rpm-khaki-chinos-marked-34-but-fit-32   Shipping: Shipped free via priority mail in CONUS....
 Tough to say how the fit compares to other SNS because I'm not very familiar with most of the line but I'm a medium across the board (I wear a medium in almost all brands) and it fits well - a good, slim fit but not crazy slim. I'd definitely call this TTS. The knit also has some good stretch to it to, so it can meet you more than halfway if you need a little extra. I'm happy to take a few fit pics if you'd like.
Product: NWT SNS Herning Ion Cardigan in Navy Blue Mix - Size Medium Measurements: p2p 20’’ / shoulder 17’’ / length 24.5’’ / sleeve 26.5’’ (can be rolled ) Comment: This is an astonishingly impressive piece of knitwear from SNS. The picture don’t even begin to do it justice - it’s among the nicest, most substantial cardigans/sweaters that I’ve ever seen. I don’t know what it weighs, but it’s at least a few pounds. Classic SNS-style nickel buttons and a dope navy wool...
 one of those when life gives you lemons, make lemonade moments
Does anybody know if Nepenthes NYC goes further than the current 30-50% discount?
Hey guys,   I'm getting into the 45rpm and Needles lifestyle and want to buy as much as possible. I know that the sizing can be a little arbitrary, so I'm looking for stuff sized at a general western medium.    If you have anything that is for sale, or even just as an interest check, send me a message!