or Connect

Posts by Musella

Thank you all :)   unbelragazzo: actually all our jacket are cut as I told you before but the body proportions may influence more or less lenghtening of the front or back. The word Paletot is an old term to define all the SB and DB with peak lapels and some other characteristics but as you may know we have a lot of regional differences so there are different type accordingly to that.   thinkderm: the roll is soft not hard as you may imagine. Also, keep in mind...
The Milanese Ulster Paletot – Irish handloomed donegal herringbone (Please note that the first buttonhole was not ready on the reverse side when the photo has been taken)        
Thank you guys, it's a pleasure to share our works with you all. :) Also the old Milanese school method is a little "hided".   Unbelragazzo: yes, the front is cut a little bit longer, but this actually depends on the body anatomy of the customer.
Our “work in progress” Milanese Ulster paletot    Our “work in progress” Milanese Ulster paletot    Some more pics on our web page: muselladembechmilano.com   Thanks for viewing! G.
btromano: I don't think it would be within the forum rules to post prices, but you can send me a pm and I will give you all the prices you need. Thanks
Speak up! Someone told us our lapels have a soul...
Thank you tchoy, I will post more pics very soon (on Tumblr too).
Our doublebreast trademark. Here another one of our double breast in the old milanese tradition, the same cut made for Gianni Agnelli during the old time era. A steel blue sharkskin wool made for one of our customers with the original milanese occhiello lucido, an antique milanese tecnique my aunt, one of the italian buttonhole masters, taught me last year.     We are ready also with a new tumblr page: http://www.muselladembechmilano.com/ Come to check out...
As promised here are some pics shot this weekend. What we have here is an Ulster Paletot in our ancient Milanese tradition. This is something very special you don’t see very often.  Also, for your information, I reveal you about our new Tumblr page that will be ready very soon for all you Tumblr users.   more pics here: muselladembech.wordpress.com
tchoy: thanks, it's not that short as you might say from the picture. Actually the customer is short-leg and the jacket has been made to his requests to have a good proportions on his body.