or Connect

Posts by Musella

Another of our SB with the London Lounge City Gunclub fabric, flaps and vintage corozo buttons      
  Our SB house cut: Mohair hopsack unlined blazer with unlined sleeves and italian handcrafted mother of pearl buttons
thank you!
    Our own style, doppio 4 buttons and patched pockets  
Dear all, For those who may be interested we are planning to come to Switzerland and south Germany area: Zurich, and possibly also to Munich or Frankfurt during the first weeks of March. As many of  You already know, our own style is based on the old Milanese and Caraceni Milanese, being my father one of the old and last masters of this method characterised by a very soft and lightweight but still structured style. You can check some of our works on our website:...
That it is not my shirt but the one of my customer so I can't help you, sorry.
Thank you. No, actually we always use our pences, but the fabric patterns (also on plaid) match as well.
the spalla camicia is very different, also how the sleeve head is sewn. To better understand these things you should have one of our jacket onto your shoulders :) The shoulder is soft and with a little construction allowing the chest and the shoulder to drape and highlight the natural movement of the body.
Thank you. The Milanese shoulder is completely different from the spalla a camicia, that is neapolitan and always without any underconstruction. The construction of the shoulder in our own style is highly complexed because changes by the wearer, by the anatomy of the person. We study and design a pattern for every shoulder, the pressure and depression of the shoulder line like what happens inside a bespoke shoe. Our philosophy is "you can't use the same shoulder on...
Ciao a tutti,   So, I thought it would have been interesting to let you see also the high waist trousers we have made to go with the DB jacket in the sharkskin fabric. So here is it: