or Connect

Posts by Musella

The Musella Dembech housecut “Paletot con martingala” - vintage herringbone wool and cachemire   
Thank you guys. The Milanese tailoring is much more hidden these days.   At the moment we are not trvelling to the US but if there is enough interest we could organize a bespoke event there. Forex I'm sending you the price list by pm. 
  Agnelli check 3 piece costume
 Did you saw this picture before? Don't get me wrong, but the pockets are very proportionate to the customer anatomy.Sometimes seeing a jacket on a mannequin can be very different on how actually the jacket looks on the customer.
Doppiopetto costume 4x2 in the london lounge linen  
Dear all,   Again this year we will be back in Switzerland, in particular Zurich, Lugano and possibly also to Munich or Frankfurt during the last week of November and first weeks of December to conduct fittings and to take new bespoke commissions. As many of You already know, our housecut is based on the old Milanese tradition mixed with our origins, being my father one of the old and last masters of this method, characterised by a very soft and lightweight but still...
  2-button suit in midnight blue 450 gr. worsted  
    Feeling the weave - Carlo Barbera vintage  
Thank you!
  DB Standard overcoat in midnight blue - almost 700 grams in wool and cashmere