or Connect

Posts by Musella

Knickerbocker enthusiasts? Ok here we have made a special jacket: this is a single breast jacket in a light sand knickerbocker made for the autumn/winter season. This jacket has been designed with some more details like the collar button to allow you to close all the jacket from the down button to the collar for those freeezy days. The back of the collar is matched with a contrast azure back check. To finish, woven leather buttons and violet purple silk...
a suit is not a carpet...you don't need to brush it (I'm talking mainly about Bespoke suits not readymade). Brushing is a bad habit resulting in a movement of the fabric's fibers (maybe you can brush a stiffer fabric like velvet) that will enlarge, lenghten or move in other ways the fibers..if you use a coversheet you don't need to brush the suit. try to trust this.
anything...I don't know how you keep them (smoking or not smoking, cats, dogs...) but all the suits I have made for myself are just covered. Just be sure to put a cover on them and a very good hanger (possibly with a large shoulder) anything else. Brushes are made for shoes not for suits ;)
right said chogall BUT you don't have to stuck with your iron :D what I mean is, if your iron is lightweight (all products around are very light except those for tailor use) you should put a medium pressure but not so hard.. you have to pay attention that if you keep the iron in the same position, you will mark the pant with the iron's form...just give very small movements (1 centimeters around the area) to avoid this. 
Philip II...black beauty
Please understand that I'm not trying to get you as one of my customer, but our aim is also to educate the personal style. If you are happy with it, then continue that way.  By the way "drape" is in italian "taglio" or "linea" ;)
"I have a long neck so I need a high collar. Low collars look terrible on me. They did a nice job with that collar, and indeed with all my collars. The tailor was Solito."   This sounds like a new rule to me: usually we don't set collars so high because a person has a long neck. Low collars are bad either, there are right measurements for every person's body. You have to know how to proportionate these things. Proportions are the main point in making a great...
Manton: I don't know exactly how to explain that to you (sorry but english is not my primary language). What I'm saying is that the collar has been setted too high and, also if it grips to your neck without any problems, this doesn't mean that the collar is right: that is not a regional style. Rubinacci for example is from the same region but the difference is there, you can notice this difference. I don't want to criticise your jacket, I don't know who made it,...
Like a lot the monks...do they make them also in black?
Carmina makes some beautiful shoes, like them