or Connect

Posts by Musella

another of our houstyle DB in mohair pinstripe  
  Vintage cotton solaro - SB suit - few meters left!  
GIORNATE EUROPEE DEI MESTIERI D’ARTE 2014 - Cinque Vie 4-13 APRIL 2014 The international annual event of the European Artistic Crafts Days takes place under the aegis of the Institut National des Mètiers d’Art in Paris. The network of the European cities partecipating in the event includes Milan, Florence, Geneva, London. In Milan, the Fondazione Cologni dei Mestieri d’Arte promotes and organises a rich calendar of events, in collaboration with various partners,...
Today I want to show you our DB waistcoat, this is just a first fitting but you can see something already  
Today I want to show you what we are offering for the spring/summer season; in fact our cachemire polo/shirt will be available in new colorations and also available with short sleeves. This will be available soon also in wool/cotton/linen mix for the warmer days of summer:   http://www.muselladembechmilano.com/post/78968150381/our-new-polo-shirt-spring-summer-colorations
Thank you David! Now that is almost finished, I will show you it next time. Usually the most classical raglan has a different collar, but I like this type, it's just something different.  We will put horn buttons on it and when it's ironed you will see the result ;)
        our raglan is almost ready...
Really??Never seen in all my life though! :) However we use them on our high rise trousers because the two loops are more elastic and they don't cause any defects in the back.
Thank you gusvs! The fabric is a very vintage Carlo Barbera from the 50s, an old piece from my father collection, however if you see it live, it's just another thing. Also a variation of our Raglan paletot is a DB version with martingala buttoned belt and always a "tre quartini" (three pieces) sleeve like this one. I will put more pics when it is finished!
The real Raglan paletot by Musella Dembech - still in the works