or Connect

Posts by saywordsahn

I'm between a 46 and 48 and I really like the fit on the 48.  The sleeve length might bother you but though, they're pretty long.  I don't mind them though.  Haven't tried the 46 but feel like it would be too fitted for me.
No idea what condition this thing is in but maybe someone should cop:  http://www.boo-bee.jp/item/detail.php?group_id=4&product_id=190220
The color of the purple one is hot fire, and the fit is nice and slouchy.
Yeah, it looks like they sized his jacket up.
Starting to think I'm not going to find the Alexander Bomber in black (like on the runway.) :*(   Plenty of other good pieces this season but man... that was the one I really wanted.  Would have loved to pre-order it.
 Yeah, I'm hoping we see the black one that was worn on the runway.
Haha I need to work on my product descriptions.  It's actually black in color (the ribbing is charcoal though), and I don't think it's from AW13 (I just purchased it last fall.)  I did see a runway pic of it but it's definitely from an older season.  I'd say the most defining feature of it is it's thickness/warmness.
The same thing is happening to mine, I just thought I was rough on it.  I've worn mine WAY more than 10 times though, and in situations that were probably pretty stressful on it.
Yeah that was me! So glad the weather was cool enough for a jacket. Bangin set too!
 Hey : )  I know how you feel dude, I had to proxy from Japan as M&S was sold out.