or Connect

Posts by ppith

The cavalier red boat mocs from Quoddy arrived today (ordered January 20th, 2014, arrived February 14th, 2014).  The fit is excellent sockless and also with a thin dress sock.  I really like the vibram soles.  They almost feel like sneakers walking around my house.  I think my laces may be cut a bit short so I've contacted Quoddy to see if they can send some longer ones.  Other than that, I'm buying some foot powder and getting ready to enjoy spring/summer/fall in these!...
I ordered the Quoddy True Penny Loafer (Oxblood, 7D) during Mr. Porter's Black Friday sale (30% off).  I think it was a one day sale.  These felt tight at first at the end of the shoe, but after wearing them a few times it's starting to loosen up.  The glove leather lining feels great without socks, but I plan to wear these with socks.  I hope to get some boat shoes for casual summer wear eventually.  For reference, I take an Alden 7D in the Barrie last and 6.5UK in...
I have searched this thread for other folks who are a similar height and weight while I was shopping for a Sterlingwear Navigator peacoat in a navy color.  Based on their website measurement charts, I ordered a 36S.  I'm 5'3 and 130 lbs, pit to first knuckle of thumb measures 17 inches, chest is 35 inches.  I wear a 36S for my blazer jackets.  I live in Glendale, Arizona so it doesn't get that cold here.  There is room for layering, but it isn't needed.  The coat falls...
                        I'm selling a pair of lightly used Alden Cordovan Shell Color #8 Longwing Bluchers in a size 6E.  I have discovered that I'm really a size 7D in Alden Barrie lasts (6.5UK in Carmina Rain/Forest).  My loss is your gain if this is your shoe size.  You can view the original photos of these shoes in my profile (and my original Style Forum review) and see how they've worn over time in my eBay...
Wow, these are awesome!  It's a combination of two of my shoes.  :)  Color #8 really pairs nicely with the snuff suede.   Originally Posted by MrDV  color 8 - suede saddles x jcrew
I would start at a minimum of $400 for Citizen watches.  At that price range, you get a titanium bracelet with a sapphire face.
This is more or less my idea of a perfect ravello shoe. Darker ravello shade (with pronounced red and caramel tones) with dark edged sole. Beautiful shoe. Edited by Alcibiades - 12/20/12 at 7:35pm     wear in good health your king of gunboats, remember to use the break in method   Thanks Alcibiades and Mcarthur.
  Wow, that whiskey shell chukka has an amazing color.
  It was tan paste.  If I had to guess, I would think brown paste would go with the cigar shell.